• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, George

........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• so whats been going on in this thread since I was gone these past 4 days or so. summarize
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I wouldnt know, I havent been on in the past four days haha
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
          He did damn good.

I ***** listening to her sing. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
          Oh man, Ally bashing time! I mean she was at least on pitch, better than most people who think they can sing haha. BUT THE WORST taste in music, and would sing all the god damn time! Dude how did you deal with being around her so much?

And yeah the general consensus amongst people who know her is that it's good thing. Her old friends probably tell her that i'm the problem, but in reality she's a nutter
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• I can't say much. My posts the last few nights on here have been drunken posts....so I can't be of much help. But now we're talking about ex gf's....

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• some highlights that I know of

- Kielan made 6k posts
              - Only one other person like back dimples
              - ???
              - Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                Oh man, Ally bashing time! I mean she was at least on pitch, better than most people who think they can sing haha. BUT THE WORST taste in music, and would sing all the god damn time! Dude how did you deal with being around her so much?

And yeah the general consensus amongst people who know her is that it's good thing. Her old friends probably tell her that i'm the problem, but in reality she's a nutter
                No dude, you were being a normal dude. She's crazy. Certifiably.

I think the only reason I could cope with being around ally all the time is because sometimes if abby and I got into a disagreement, ally would be the voice of reason (fuck me, right?) and tell abby that she was being ridiculous. Which was pretty often...

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post

Still talk to her hot friends?

Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                  I can't say much. My posts the last few nights on here have been drunken posts....so I can't be of much help. But now we're talking about ex gf's....
                  My couple over the weekend were sleep deprived posts..

Anyone seen the movie Repo men?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    so whats been going on in this thread since I was gone these past 4 days or so. summarize
                    lots of people bitching about stuff, then we started talking about which features are most important to you in a female.

Oxer and I are ass men, and everyone agrees that the face and eyes are pretty damn important too
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      some highlights that I know of

- Kielan made 6k posts
                      - Only one other person like back dimples
                      - ???
                      - Profit.
                      Good summary.

Cole

Comment

• omg Pawn Stars. RARE as SHIT old fucking muskatoon (idk like a super old shotgun haha) which the "expert" valued at $10,000+

guess how much baldy offered? $4000. I'd spit in his face and walk out. it's an insult
                        -George
                        flickr

Comment

• I'm crying at these.

Cole

Comment

• pawn stars is dumb.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• And Oxer, sadly no. They didn't like me haha
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

• So noones seen repo men huh?

good movie.. pretty fucked up ending haha

Comment

Working...
                                X