X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wish i fucking could but hes in hawaii

"no jared, its a physical problem" repeat 1,000 times

i even plugged it directly into the switch like he told me to, and it still didnt work. "its a physical problem". i swapped all the parts with a working unit right next to it, still didnt work. "its a physical problem"

no. it isnt. i ask "could the port be bad? i know they sometimes do go bad." "no, its a physical problem"
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• best bagel bites ever
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• jesus fuck this shows fuckin creepy, nightmares will be had

Comment

• more dream about Dave?

Comment

• anyone here recommend ksport coils, or have anything against them?

| 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• I don't understand how this is airable on cable tv, so fucking creepy

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                more dream about Dave?
                lol even id be terrified by that
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                  anyone here recommend ksport coils, or have anything against them?

what car?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    what car?
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

what is that? a camry?

Comment

• Yurb

Comment

anyone here recommend ksport coils, or have anything against them?

I've got k sports in my mini, they ride nice, but don't go low

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            I've got k sports in my mini, they ride nice, but don't go low
                            those ksports took the longest way possible from NY to RI lol

Comment

• These quote 1.8" of drop, but I can easily cut off that top half since its not progressive until I get coilovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                those ksports took the longest way possible from NY to RI lol
                                and then to mass

then back to CT to get put in the car

Comment

Working...
                                X