This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Oxer, fucking friend request me on facebook.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Haha dude unless the story has to do with my depressingly minuscule penis, go ahead and tell it. We broke up for a very good reason, I don't care what people say about her haha.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• and FUCK yeah dude I'd rape Kelsey. Err I mean...

Ally was the ugly friend for all her hot ones. Pissin' me off
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Oxer, fucking friend request me on facebook.
            Yeah man, all the cool kids are doing it.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              and FUCK yeah dude I'd rape Kelsey. Err I mean...

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              Haha dude unless the story has to do with my depressingly minuscule penis, go ahead and tell it. We broke up for a very good reason, I don't care what people say about her haha.
              I'm fucking dying over here.

Btw when are you gonna be back in MD with your new beemer?

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Oxer, fucking friend request me on facebook.
                I dont have a fucking facebook!!!!!!! I refuse to make one!

and FUCK yeah dude I'd rape Kelsey. Err I mean...

I can haz rape of deep throat? I mean, deep voice?
                Originally posted by anth

Comment

• So this story?

Comment

• I'm leaving thursday around noon. hoping to be back in Fredneck on friday. and as of right now, i'm making the drive alone again.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• I'm such a post whore right now, but here's that story about ally.

She's constantly trying to "re-invent" herself and wants to have some huge life changing epiphany every day. But that doesn't happen, so she does little things...

First of all I'd like to point out that she considers herself "an athiest" that guides herself via "buddhist principles." That in itself is a contradiction.

Then she decides she wants to swear off drinking. So she does, and uses "doing it for lent" (a christian observance as we all know) as an excuse (remember, she's an athiest!)

Then, someone catches her drinking before lent is over, and because her step dad is half jew or something like that, she says "oh, i'm drinking in celebration of passover."

Biggest clusterfuck of contradictions I have ever witnessed in my life. That is but a small testament of how this girl is on a daily basis.

Cole

Comment

• Story ^^^

I'm leaving thursday around noon. hoping to be back in Fredneck on friday. and as of right now, i'm making the drive alone again.
                        sucky. Nothing that sandwiches and music and a new car won't fix though.

Cole

Comment

• Dude she's batshit insane. She cried all the time and was just a huge fucking disaster. And fucking annoying as all hell. Thinks everyone wants to hear her sassy black girl voice. Ugh shut UP.

I'm far more zen and accidentally live by more Buddhist principles that her retarded ass
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Rofl.. So George did good then by getting rid of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              Dude she's batshit insane. She cried all the time and was just a huge fucking disaster. And fucking annoying as all hell. Thinks everyone wants to hear her sassy black girl voice. Ugh shut UP.

I'm far more zen and accidentally live by more Buddhist principles that her retarded ass

Comment

• He did damn good.

I ***** listening to her sing. ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X