This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    ima stay in. networking needs certs before you can make money in the civilian world, so i would still not be making shit.

do you have your A+/Securty+?
    Had A+ for about 7-8 years, getting Net+ in a few months, CCAF before the end of the year, Security + early 2013.

Oh btw put on SSgt, finished my 5lvl tasks, and got a 90% on my PT all in the same week
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I finished my tasks in about 1 1/2 months, just need to do my CDC's at the end of the month, get awarded my 5 lvl in about another 3-4 months then its time for 7lvl tasks.
      Should be able to put on Tsgt in about 18 months if I do this right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Had A+ for about 7-8 years, getting Net+ in a few months, CCAF before the end of the year, Security + early 2013.

Oh btw put on SSgt, finished my 5lvl tasks, and got a 90% on my PT all in the same week
        I want Net+ but it wont do me any good here, im more of a cable dog/patch monkey.

my UTM needs to stop fucking around and give me a POC at the base comm to get my 7lvl shit signed off.
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I finished my tasks in about 1 1/2 months, just need to do my CDC's at the end of the month, get awarded my 5 lvl in about another 3-4 months then its time for 7lvl tasks.
          Should be able to put on Tsgt in about 18 months if I do this right.
          fucking guard
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Just found my wife's dad that left her when she was still a baby....
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• that will be interesting... my wife doesnt know her biological dad either

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                I want Net+ but it wont do me any good here, im more of a cable dog/patch monkey.

my UTM needs to stop fucking around and give me a POC at the base comm to get my 7lvl shit signed off.
                Get your A+ and security + if you haven't already, then just get your CCNA.
                Once you hit 20 years then GTFO and go civilian.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                fucking guard
                AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                  Just found my wife's dad that left her when she was still a baby....
                  WTF how do you not know that

Comment

WTF how do you not know that
                    She was looking for him, gave me his name, age and 2 cities that he lived in. Pretty easy to find his entire family with that information. It's scary how easy it was.
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

Get your A+ and security + if you haven't already, then just get your CCNA.
                      Once you hit 20 years then GTFO and go civilian.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH
                      yeah i need to get my CCAF* but i want to get my 7lvl out of the way first. now i have to make tech before i can retire

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      She was looking for him, gave me his name, age and 2 cities that he lived in. Pretty easy to find his entire family with that information. It's scary how easy it was.
                      its about to go down...

Comment

• I don't think she really cares. Just more she'd like to talk to him.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Luke.....

I am your father.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sup.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Luke.....

I am your father.
                              Nooooooooooo!!!!!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                                Fixed.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X