X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This pizza really hits the spot, got the mad burps from the pepsi

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      so whats awesome in your life as of right now Duder?
      Think I'm going to get an
      Air
      Reserve
      Technician
      job in the near future....
      Chief went from "job will open soon, I'll let you know", to "you should apply for that job when it opens", to "when sergeant Schwind gets that ART job...."

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      so how bout that porsche on reps...
      I guess his excuse is that the only real wheels in the entire world that he likes don't come in the sizes he wants.....
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        How about a feig in a mini....
        so many to choose from....past and present

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        This pizza really hits the spot, got the mad burps from the pepsi
        FFFFFFUUUUUUU

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          Andrew?
          Exactly!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            FFFFFFUUUUUUU
            Free too

Comment

Think I'm going to get an
              Air
              Reserve
              Technician
              job in the near future....
              Chief went from "job will open soon, I'll let you know", to "you should apply for that job when it opens", to "when sergeant Schwind gets that ART job...."

I guess his excuse is that the only real wheels in the entire world that he likes don't come in the sizes he wants.....
              can you go active guard/ AD?
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

can you go active guard/ AD?
                Fuck I wish, but no that shit is rare as fuck.
                Because then you are basically active duty that never deploys or gets relocated.

Comment

Fuck I wish, but no that shit is rare as fuck.
                  Because then you are basically active duty that never deploys or gets relocated.
                  whatttttttttttt... sick.

how do i get this fucking hp digital sender working??? there is no "e-mail" button
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

whatttttttttttt... sick.

how do i get this fucking hp digital sender working??? there is no "e-mail" button
                    Only ones that I know on our base that are AGR's are the police and its really hard to become one unless you know someone, fuck that.

Burn it

Comment

Only ones that I know on our base that are AGR's are the police and its really hard to become one unless you know someone, fuck that.

Burn it
                      come on man. OJT, do this shitttttttttttt

Comment

come on man. OJT, do this shitttttttttttt
                        lolwut

Comment

• your gonna have to deal with these mother fuckers, so im just getting you a head start

ive been thinking about cross training to become a mechanic. i want to do something i like (and learn something about cars) cause networking is not it. but im not sure if i would come to **** it because i would work on vehicles all day then not want to do shit to my car? or since im already a staff, how much longer would i still get to work on a car before i become a desk jocky

Comment

your gonna have to deal with these mother fuckers, so im just getting you a head start

ive been thinking about cross training to become a mechanic. i want to do something i like (and learn something about cars) cause networking is not it. but im not sure if i would come to **** it because i would work on vehicles all day then not want to do shit to my car? or since im already a staff, how much longer would i still get to work on a car before i become a desk jocky
                            lol we don't work on printers at my base, fuck being a mechanic, you won't make shit civilian side.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V38Q2i8gZc"]Xylem Up, D Numbers - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

lol we don't work on printers at my base, fuck being a mechanic, you won't make shit civilian side.
                                ima stay in. networking needs certs before you can make money in the civilian world, so i would still not be making shit.

do you have your A+/Securty+?

Comment

Working...
                                X