This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    dudeman.... get off that guys dick already.
    Sure, just as soon as you get off mine.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Sure, just as soon as you get off mine.
      nahh im good here.
      cars and stuff

Comment

nothing happened

So does FA = BS??
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          So does FA = BS??
          No, nothing happened.
          As in, I havent done anything to acquire them yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            nahh im good here.

Comment

• Ah, I thought you were already moving to get a set. What's wrong with your FAs? Have they been driven on?
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

So does FA = BS??
                I think you need to go read the BS thread.

Pretty sure the main difference between BS coils and FA coils are BS have a larger piston and use Swift springs.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Ah, I thought you were already moving to get a set. What's wrong with your FAs? Have they been driven on?
                  I don't have FA coils, I have Stance GR + pros.
                  Drove on them for like 5 miles.

Comment

• No...im pretty sure broadway just comes with shorter springs with higher spring rates and valved to be ran low.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      I think you need to go read the BS thread.

Pretty sure the main difference between BS coils and FA coils are BS have a larger piston and use Swift springs.
                      I skimmed it. I like the lower adjustable mount. I don't have a real reason to try and follow parts tho cause when I get back to the states there will probably be more out there

Comment

• I'm gonna take a pic like this and chop these wheels on

Comment

I don't have FA coils, I have Stance GR + pros.
                          Drove on them for like 5 miles.
                          Oh. Didn't like them?

I'll read and I'll write a report for you on your thread tonight SSgt

Comment

• For christ sake, why does this bitch think anyone cares about her blubbering about a 12 hour work day in the mall? As if it's the worst day ever. I **** people wallowing in their self misery because they refuse to change their life's course.

Comment

Oh. Didn't like them?

I'll read and I'll write a report for you on your thread tonight SSgt
                              It's not that I don't like them, but I can get the top of the line FA's for a good deal.

Comment

• dudeman you should just sell your car.... Calvin got that shit on lock.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X