X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
    No problem bud. Every Superbowl = Superb Owl day. xD

Comment

• 3/6 blinds pot limit? How much were most people playing with? I've only played tournament, never cash games.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          3/6 blinds pot limit? How much were most people playing with? I've only played tournament, never cash games.
          3/6 betting increments, 1/3 being small/big blinds. Preflop raises and flop betting are increments of 3, then turn/river are 6. There can only be 4 raises per betting round I believe, but if it's only heads up then raises are unlimited. Minimum buy-in is $40, and if you lose your chips, it's $30 minimum for rebuy on the same table.

Comment

• I fucking love owls.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              I fucking love owls.
              fucking owls, how do they work?
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                fucking owls, how do they work?
                hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot hoot

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• lol my buddy saw the last page full of owl pics. he was like wtf
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Puppy bowl in full effect. Yay dvr.
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      lol my buddy saw the last page full of owl pics. he was like wtf
                      Should have told him today was Superb Owl Sunday.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Owls are cool lol.

Comment

• i miss orly owls

and yo
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Morning owl fanatics. Honda #4 hits the road tomorrow.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• By the way, does anyone know "that person" at work who's constantly fishing for interaction? This girl sits on the other side of my cubicle at work, and she won't stop talking. "Why is it Monday... is it Friday yet?... wow, all my remotes upgraded themselves- amazing... boy, I could sure go for some coffee right now..."

So I *cough*stfu*cough*'d.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X