• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats three wishes

were the mother fooking genie

Comment

• Sif wish for 21? why cause boof said you cant insure? LOL

Insurance is a load of shit anyway, by the time you finish building the s15, you'll be 21 anyway.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i dont have the money to build an s15 now, but if i wait till im 21 ill have more tehn enough for coils and rims.

so im gonna get an ej8 and wait till im 21 for s15, its only till march next year.

plus i the nwill have a back up for when the s15 gets dicked.

Comment

• lol.. Furry mufft

I love the rich bitches that stay at these appartments... Their loaded boyfriends **** when I observe their women.

Comment

• Well my parents suck major, and won't let me sell the Integra, so looks like I'm just gunna have to build that. If I'm gunna have to keep it, its not staying slow as all hell, I see boost in the future.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• boosted hondas are crazy

and oxer, u have to, its your job.

Comment

• Kielan you're better off just leaving it stock if its not what you really want...

Theres no point in pouring money into it if you arent in love with it......

Keep it stock, roll it for a while, then sell it in a year or two and buy something else. When you're 20 you'll realise what Im saying is truth.

Comment

• Yes they are, I mean I wouldn't go crazy about it, I would only go to like 250 whp, should be good enough to put a few smiles on my face, and burn a few idiots around here who think V6 Mustangs are the best cars ever.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i never understood hte point of a 6 banger mustang, or y any1 would buy one.

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                      boosted hondas are crazy

and oxer, u have to, its your job.
                      I wish my job involved frisking every hot as fk female... I would be touching 'gineys and make them wet as hell.

Comment

• go work for customs security devision

see hot bitch, suspect of concealing drugs in anus cavity.

Comment

i never understood hte point of a 6 banger mustang, or y any1 would buy one.
                          the 6 cyl mustang is faster than any civic si or gsr teg or rsx-s. just saying
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• my 3.2 > 2.0 K

Comment

go work for customs security devision

see hot bitch, suspect of concealing drugs in anus cavity.
                              Id be like "alright, bend over" Then stick my dick in there and be like "sorry, my fingers feel bigger then they look."

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                the 6 cyl mustang is faster than any civic si or gsr teg or rsx-s. just saying
                                they are all slow cars though

not something to be proud of.

im a honda fan, but im not blinded by that.

Comment

Working...
                                X