X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got beer and liquor, proceed to get to drunk.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
      I built the same one in Forza because I thought it would look awesome. It does. I just may.
      I wanna see that car parked.

Comment

• Dear Charles Sturgill,

I sent you USD$140 via PayPal on Monday (January 30, 2012), in order to purchase from you one (1) OEM wheel for the Honda Civic Si ('06-'08), as per this thread on 8thcivic.com: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/wheel...nter-caps.html

From the private messages exchanged on that Monday, you said for $140 that you would ship the wheel via 2nd Day Shipping, and I quote, "No matter the cost." The only problem is thus: Were you to actually have shipped the wheel after I paid you on Monday, even if you shipped it Tuesday or Wednesday, I should have received my wheel by now, to the address I specified: Fluid MotorUnion / 11965 S. Aero Drive / Plainfield, IL 60585. You said the wheel would ship there, no worries. It also has not arrived at the only other address in my PayPal account, my home address.

Since that day, I have sent you several messages through 8thcivic.com, in order to get a tracking number or at least a method of shipping from you. You have not responded to my requests, which causes me a great deal of worry.

Once again I am attempting to reach out to you. If extenuating circumstances have led to a delay in shipping, all I ask is that you let me know this, rather than leaving me in the dark. I work in a field that has me constantly talking with distributors and buyers, and I know that delays are often inevitable. But there's one thing that is never delayed, and that's the communication between buyer and seller.

If I do not hear from you this weekend, I will have no choice but to file a dispute on PayPal to have my money returned to me. I gave you money for the purchase of an item, and I have not seen that item in the time specified by you, therefore I feel it apropos to file the dispute. Should the dispute be settled in a manner that does not return to me what is rightfully mine (the $140), I feel it prudent to retain counsel and begin the steps necessary to seek legal action against you or your business (should you be operating your selling under the guise of a business entity), for charges that may contain but are not limited to fraud, deceptive business practices, and additional compensatory damages (the extra costs associated with non-highway travel to and from work, based on the limitations due to the spare 'donut' wheel being on my car longer than necessary).

Obviously I don't want to blaze a warpath here, I'm just very tired of driving on my spare wheel, and it's caused me a good amount of stress in an already-stressful workweek. As I mentioned, should I not hear from you over the weekend, I will begin to take the steps I have outlined above.

If I do hear from you over the course of the weekend, I will gladly give you a positive review on iTrader and other sites should you so choose, and I will make no mention of this poorly-handled (from your end) transaction to anybody, be they friends or work associates.

Again, I do not want it to come to blows, but I am a firm and ethical businessperson that prides himself on fast and efficient communication and receiving what one is owed.

Please get a hold of me as soon as possible so we can remedy this situation.

Thank you,
        Andrew Krok
        Media Director - Fluid MotorUnion
        Don't know how much of that legal business I can actually get into (but isn't inter-state commerce fraud a federal offense??), but you know I'm fucking livid when I send you a two-page e-mail that essentially says "Give me what I paid for or come at me, bro." I'd like to think I handled it in a professional (read: passive-agressive) manner.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Finally got around to reading the full build thread for this. His attention to detail is truly amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Don't know how much of that legal business I can actually get into (but isn't inter-state commerce fraud a federal offense??), but you know I'm fucking livid when I send you a two-page e-mail that essentially says "Give me what I paid for or come at me, bro." I'd like to think I handled it in a professional (read: passive-agressive) manner.
            Good work outta you.

I'd be pretty pissed as well.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
              Dare i?

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/430860_3294745854250_1435933964_33310833_243898063 _n.jpg[img]
              I dare you!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              I wish I had a English major or whatever it is you have. Hope you get that wheel.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
              Finally got around to reading the full build thread for this. His attention to detail is truly amazing.
              [IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7156/6814030493_eeec0838c9_b.jpg[IMG]
              Favorite build at this moment.
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                I wish I had a English major or whatever it is you have. Hope you get that wheel.
                The English degree didn't teach me how to write well. That's innate. It taught me how to write a shitload of academic papers the night beforehand, still half-stoned from earlier in the afternoon, yet still walk away with an A.

Which is of no use to me now. But I did get a few good sentence structure tips out of it. Oh, and I joined a frat. Money well spent

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                Good work outta you.

I'd be pretty pissed as well.
                Thanks man. I've always considered myself a calm and understanding person with a whole lot of empathy.

But if you fuck me over, I will walk across the planet to fuck you over five times as hard.

It just sucks. Oh well, I can get them reconditioned from Keystone/LKQ for like 5 extra dollars over what I paid this fgt. Which is what will happen when I get my PayPal money back.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Hope you get your money back Andrew. (FMU)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    The English degree didn't teach me how to write well. That's innate. It taught me how to write a shitload of academic papers the night beforehand, still half-stoned from earlier in the afternoon, yet still walk away with an A.

Which is of no use to me now. But I did get a few good sentence structure tips out of it. Oh, and I joined a frat. Money well spent
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Need your thoughts RT.

Since my school loans will be financially raping me for the next 10 years, it looks like I'm not going to be able to get my dream Works. By the time I buy them, refinish them to my liking, buy tires and everything, the price is too far out of my reach.

So as a back-up, I think I might just buy some DR Steelies and roll with those. Thoughts?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Got a free 50mm 1.8 today and squash air fresheners
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Need your thoughts RT.

Since my school loans will be financially raping me for the next 10 years, it looks like I'm not going to be able to get my dream Works. By the time I buy them, refinish them to my liking, buy tires and everything, the price is too far out of my reach.

So as a back-up, I think I might just buy some DR Steelies and roll with those. Thoughts?

Please don't. Maybe Enkei RPF1, or NT03. These types of wheels out of budget?
                          Or just keep your steel wheels and keep an eye out on craigslist/kijiji.
                          Last edited by Alexander; 02-03-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• I'm getting drunk. Where's the rest of drunk RT?
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Prdsant!!
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• I'm high, can we have a not sober club?

Comment

Working...
                                X