X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just chillin bro, what's up with you?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nothing... my roommate is high off his ass. there is nothing on t.v. forums r slow lol
      cars and stuff

Comment

• I didn't even see that you replied my bad. Yeah today was super boring, I chilled with my friends for like 2 hours from like 8 to 10, but then that was it really.

If you want a good laugh look at the car EuroMedian just featured. How the hell does a car that looks like that get a feature anywhere.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• the one thats in the middle of a bunch of bodywork? haha idk man
          cars and stuff

Comment

• mad doobies dawgggggg........jk
            Originally posted by TheNeek
            BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• Yeah, why the hell would you feature a car that isn't even close to done yet, it looks stupid, and really the quality of the cars you feature, really reflect upon the quality of the blog, IMO.

Was your "IDK man" meaning STFU Kielan you're a dumbass shit's stupid fresh, or yeah looks like crap IDK what to think?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                Yeah, why the hell would you feature a car that isn't even close to done yet, it looks stupid, and really the quality of the cars you feature, really reflect upon the quality of the blog, IMO.

Was your "IDK man" meaning STFU Kielan you're a dumbass shit's stupid fresh, or yeah looks like crap IDK what to think?
                it was an idk what to say cause the car looks like crap hahahah

have you seen the commercials bmw made a while back? there was like a mini series of them? i just stumbled apon this one... fantastic

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• Hahah just wanted to make sure.

I haven't seen these commercials, but I am watching them now, because I am mad bored.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• here we are...
                    This is one of a selection of BMW ads created by some well known directors & including some familiar celebrities. Basically it has Clive Owen showcasing dif...

This is one of a selection of BMW ads created by some well known directors & including some familiar celebrities. Basically it has Clive Owen showcasing diff...

This is one of a selection of BMW ads created by some well known directors & including some familiar celebrities. Basically it has Clive Owen showcasing dif...

This is one of a selection of BMW ads created by some well known directors & including some familiar celebrities. Basically it has Clive Owen showcasing diff...

cars and stuff

Comment

• That was epic.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i will never get tired of this song. haha http://soundcloud.com/greggolterman/hide-seek-forever

and i **** the original!

Comment

• i have to gut my whole room this week.
                          shit's weird.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• sotired.

Comment

• Oxer signing on.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• shiiiiiiit. The cable dude decided to wait till next week to hook up our internet/cable. So I have no internet or anything for a week.

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X