This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    meh, you're black so i assume you talked through the whole thing....i'll watch it myself to see how it is.

and i love my a4, dgaf nga.
    LOL I watched it myself..
    Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    E46 was low.
    E28 is mad low just cut springs lol.

Never talked suspension setups, only stated lowness.

Audi, fucking even better lol.
    I don't want to even waste my time. Stop petting your own fucking ego, its getting really annoying.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lol ok guys.
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Lol ok guys.
        I will start listing every single car that I have been in that is lower and better executed than yours if you want.

You aren't the first to do any of this, stop thinking you're the shit for it, and perhaps people will maybe take you seriously.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My E46 blew dude. Look at southpaw's car and look at mine, I copied lol.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• There was nothing nice about my car haha. I just went really low.
            And at one point I was the lowest. Okay lowest on 18s.
            Not saying it to my my e-dick bigger lol.
            And now I drive a hipster E28.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              There was nothing nice about my car haha. I just went really low.
              And at one point I was the lowest. Okay lowest on 18s.
              Not saying it to my my e-dick bigger lol.
              And now I drive a hipster E28.
              Who gives a flying fuck, all you talk about is how low you were. Guess fucking what, you had racelands and Style 5s. No one gave a fuck, the car was haggard. No one gives a shit about how low you were or are. You weren't the lowest, your E28 is not the lowest, nor will it be the lowest even when you get air. You've missed everything that makes a quality car quality, it has very little to do with how good the fitment is if you're really trying to build a car to wow people. The E28 is among the most haggard E28s I have ever seen. The paint is in dreadful condition and it looks beat to fuck. Idgaf what wheels and suspension you have on there, if it looks like shit I won't even give it a second look.

Get your head out of your ass and start paying attention to the shit you say. You make yourself look like a fucking moron 99.9% of the time. You really think the E28 is going to get that low on air? Got news for ya, those control arms are gunna sit on the ground long before anything else even comes close. They don't get low, without extensive modifications. Modifications that you have no where near the knowledge or tools to even consider making.

We get it, you think you're the shit, now you can either follow up on that and actually do something cool, or you can humble the fuck up, and realize that you're no where near as cool as you think you are. And start listening to what people say.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• boom, headshot.

Comment

• Aight I gotcha man.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

boom, headshot.
                      Last edited by jared1988; 02-02-2012, 01:24 AM.
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

are you retarded? bragging about being low on racelands/cut springs is like bragging about having a big dick that has syphilis and is covered in herpes. besides[Bfaggots like you who just think being the lowest and having the widest wheels and the most stretch is why i don't even want to fuck with this shit anymore.][/B]

and i would drive my audi before hoping on that e28 bandwagon faggotry. can't wait to see the immense disappointment that piece of shit will be.
                        There is way too much of these said "faggots" now, who think they're hot shit. Quite annoying, Am i the only that thinks that 80% of the new kids joining on s/w are like that? S/W aint what it used to be bro.

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                          There is way too much of these said "faggots" now, who think they're hot shit. Quite annoying, Am i the only that thinks that 80% of the new kids joining on s/w are like that? S/W aint what it used to be bro.
                          wait............
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamil View Post
                            Just 80%? Shit I was thinking more along the lines of like, all of them?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              wait............
                              Maybe I'm new at this, but isn't that an E36 on sawblades?
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                Maybe I'm new at this, but isn't that an E36 on sawblades?
                                scenester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X