This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    I'm a reservist with no civilian job ATM. This guy doesn't bullshit, and all the CST ART jobs are supposed to be GS9, awesome thing is alot of shit is going on in IT for the AF so its the time to join up and take advantage. Expect alot of all those GS 11+ jobs to open up in the next 10 years as the military changes and the old timers retire, some jobs may be going bye bye but IT is expanding quickly.
    I know. I'm in IT lol. The GS jobs up top are extremely limited.

Let's just put it this way. I was told that we were bringing more coasties into my office 2 years ago. It was a done deal, the office was waiting for the people and everyone knew it was happening. 2 years later, and it still hasn't happened. I understand you trust the guy, but unless it's in writing, I don't trust the government for shit when it comes to jobs and things of that nature.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Sorry if this link has been posted somewhere, but if this hasn't been then I think you guys will like it, kind of a slow process but still I was amazed, have to find this place.

1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

• wassup fools
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          wassup fools
          sup

I have a new Fuck Yeah gif, but I have no way to add the words Fuck yeah into it.

Needs to say "Yeah.... FUCK YEAH"
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            sup

I have a new Fuck Yeah gif, but I have no way to add the words Fuck yeah into it.

Needs to say "Yeah.... FUCK YEAH"
            just got home from Seattle. starting the nightly boozin

Comment

• Jesus clusterfuck.

From: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26504

Comment

• yea, i opened that thread, then i puked on my laptop, then i moved right along to another thread

Comment

• I opened it, posted in this thread, closed it right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    I opened it, posted in this thread, closed it right away.
                    hes a shit head anyway. not worth my time lol

Comment

• Good call.

Comment

• Hello RT

The S30 paper model contest finally wrapped up last night, although it started very slowly entries quickly picked up near the deadline. I'm very happy with the entries I received and would like to thank everyone who took the time to complete (or attempted to complete) the model. I've received some really unique entries and I hope everyone enjoys them! Voting ends on February 15th and the winners will be contacted afterwards.

vote for me plz!
                        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• hahah I love the tsurikawa jared.

BTW I thought I would share a vid of our latest local stance meet. Twas a good time.
                          Dunno if you guys have seen the videos yet.
                          But I especially enjoyed Shavi's video coverage of the competition the best.
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhq7McZKRqY&feature=related"]Its JDM Yo x Royal Origin - Think You Can Stance Competition - YouTube[/ame]
                          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                          | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                            hahah I love the tsurikawa jared.

BTW I thought I would share a vid of our latest local stance meet. Twas a good time.
                            Its JDM Yo x Royal Origin - Think You Can Stance Competition - YouTube
                            thx

the other ass-hats tsurikawas look like the fake ones you but at UpGarage
                            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                              hahah I love the tsurikawa jared.

Its JDM Yo x Royal Origin - Think You Can Stance Competition - YouTube
                              My E46 woulda barely made it up that

My E28? forget about it hahahaha
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Just finished watching Drive.

Fucking incredible movie.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X