X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been told my legs are quite nice. (I'M KIDDING).

And yes I have chopped down a tree or two in my day, its not that fun. After the second tree.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• No I would not move, and I have a friend with air tools but I feel like a dick just asking him all time to help me out/I would like to not have to drive 45 minutes every time I want to alter something on my car.

And I don't think you could get a E90 that low without air.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
        No I would not move, and I have a friend with air tools but I feel like a dick just asking him all time to help me out/I would like to not have to drive 45 minutes every time I want to alter something on my car.

And I don't think you could get a E90 that low without air.
        if you feel like a dick asking, he's not as good as friend as you think. i've never met this guy but from the sound of it, he'd like to have me help him and all his friends out LOL. that's that kind of guy you want to meet.

as for the e90, pffffffft, you can do anything you want LOL. live in an area where i do and you could rock low as bags on the daily. passed up a gti yesterday that was probably an inch off the ground and i use to roll my squareback at about the same height. the roads here are flawsless.

Comment

• the roads around are what the spanish would call el terrible. fuck it though, sucks to roll hard.

...but of course I need a job and two grand before I can start thinking about coilovers haha.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• and yeah dude either he's not the friend you think he is, or it's ok. just borrow and shit, that's what friends are for. i'm sure you've got something he needs.

if not, buy him some brew or bud.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• everyone has bad roads... no need to whine about urs ;-)
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                the roads around are what the spanish would call el terrible.
                time to move to the west burbs of chicago now only if i could find a job that doesn't take me over the road for 5 days at a time

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                everyone has bad roads... no need to whine about urs ;-)
                i can't complain at all, seriously. the roads here were all redone this last upswing in the economy. thank god the corruption is on track here

Comment

• anyone here heading for college this fall?

thinking of driving a tow truck to pay the bills while i head back to school. anyone? or can anyone here in the real world point me in the right direction? i was thinking of going into programming of some sort or maybe being a line tech or whatever they call it.

Comment

• I'd try and help but I spend whatever down time I have between classes with my thumb up my ass while I play xbox haha. Don't do what I did.

but yeah haha everyone has shitty roads, it's a fact of life.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• I just got home after cutting my fenders out in Grant Andersons garage, to prep for my et8 fitment in the rear.

WOOOOO!

Comment

• word
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• i need a bigger garage... so my m3 can be accompanied by my m5
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• im so sleppy

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
                              if you feel like a dick asking, he's not as good as friend as you think. i've never met this guy but from the sound of it, he'd like to have me help him and all his friends out LOL. that's that kind of guy you want to meet.

as for the e90, pffffffft, you can do anything you want LOL. live in an area where i do and you could rock low as bags on the daily. passed up a gti yesterday that was probably an inch off the ground and i use to roll my squareback at about the same height. the roads here are flawsless.
                              Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              and yeah dude either he's not the friend you think he is, or it's ok. just borrow and shit, that's what friends are for. i'm sure you've got something he needs.

if not, buy him some brew or bud.
                              No he is a good friend, I just feel like I ask him to use them all the time you know what I mean. He doesn't mind, I just don't like to impose on people, if you know what I mean. And its not like I can "borrow" his compressor/tank, thing wouldn't even fit in my car and if it did, I would literally be driving home with the frame of my car on the ground haha.

everyone has bad roads... no need to whine about urs ;-)
                              This is entirely too true.
                              Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
                              anyone here heading for college this fall?

thinking of driving a tow truck to pay the bills while i head back to school. anyone? or can anyone here in the real world point me in the right direction? i was thinking of going into programming of some sort or maybe being a line tech or whatever they call it.
                              I will be heading off to college this fall, 5 days to be exact.
                              Originally posted by dfreshx00 View Post
                              I just got home after cutting my fenders out in Grant Andersons garage, to prep for my et8 fitment in the rear.

WOOOOO!
                              So that would be why Grant didn't come say hi..
                              i need a bigger garage... so my m3 can be accompanied by my m5
                              You have a M3 AND a M5? HIGH ROLLER OVA HERE!!!
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• well technically i dont have the m5 yet.... but will be needed space for it very soon lol whats good dude im so damn bored there is noone to talk to!!!!
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X