X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Fucking IST 230, predicate calculus literally has nothing to do with anything I'm in this major for, why the fuck do I have to take this. Sweet fuck is this shit confusing.
      You mad? You mad.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Holla.
      Sup fizzbitch?
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Nada, leftovers for breakfast.

Comment

• Mmm. There's this girl who bakes stuff and brings it to work a lot, but sweet jesus is she annoying.

I got here before everyone in my department, she just showed up a minute ago. She yells from across the hall, "Good morning Chrissy-Wissy!"

My face:

"...morning."
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Mmm. There's this girl who bakes stuff and brings it to work a lot, but sweet jesus is she annoying.

I got here before everyone in my department, she just showed up a minute ago. She yells from across the hall, "Good morning Chrissy-Wissy!"

My face:

"...morning."
            you should yell back "ITS PRONOUNCED CHRIS!!"
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• There's this chick I used to work with... she had the thickest eyebrows & glasses ever. She didn't say anything that was annoying, she was a nice person, but the fact that her glasses were so thick, you could sense she was staring at you from across the room from the corner of your eye...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                you should yell back "ITS PRONOUNCED CHRIS!!"
                I was going to say "Are you fucking serious?" and ignore her, but I just smiled and kind of rolled my eyes.

Everybody gets one... next time, I'm pulling a Dave.
                Originally posted by coconutt View Post

There's this chick I used to work with... she had the thickest eyebrows & glasses ever. She didn't say anything that was annoying, she was a nice person, but the fact that her glasses were so thick, you could sense she was staring at you from across the room from the corner of your eye...
                She would talk to you, but it's too mainstream.

Comment

• If I could get a pic of this bitch, I'd post it. She's extremely hideous...

Comment

• Could be worse.

Jesus, now I have Khalil on facebook too...

Comment

• Ugh... annoying girl is now telling everyone about her cats.

Go figure, she's a creepy cat lady too.

Comment

• Comment

• The Rural Alberta Advantage is SO good.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That hw made so little sense, I have no idea if I did it right or not, but since I tried, I will at least get a 3/5 on it.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Ugh... annoying girl is now telling everyone about her cats.

Go figure, she's a creepy cat lady too.
                              is this her?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc"]eHarmony Video Bio - YouTube[/ame]
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol. shits killing me. lack of breast milk nutrients at birth?
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X