X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its has 221,000KM on the trans, new-ish stage 2 clutch. i doubt the trans got swapped with the previous owner
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      its has 221,000KM on the trans, new-ish stage 2 clutch. i doubt the trans got swapped with the previous owner
      OMGSTAGE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneuno
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        OMGSTAGE2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneuno
        yup, it even does this cool shit when you push the clutch pedal down it makes a cool rattleing noise
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I want a Jeep.

Comment

• get out of here brokedick

Comment

• also I broke some azn kid in a subaru on rotas neck today while leaving petsmart, kid was trying to take a cell phone pick at the light

Comment

• lol like a boss

Comment

• I lost it so hard:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Just got the sandblaster set up at our garage, shits fucking dope.
                    Blasted one of the wheels and came out real good. RS' gon be cream lol.
                    Also picked a 2ton pittsburg uberlow jack thats pretty long so can fit under the diff no problem lol
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Just got the sandblaster set up at our garage, shits fucking dope.
                        Blasted one of the wheels and came out real good. RS' gon be cream lol.
                        Also picked a 2ton pittsburg uberlow jack thats pretty long so can fit under the diff no problem lol
                        tried getting a lowboi jack under my car on saturday, no dice

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            tried getting a lowboi jack under my car on saturday, no dice
                            Your doing it right then haha

E28 is gonna be easier to work on bagged. Pinch welds are all kinds of fucked up though.
                            E46 is back on stock suspension so no worries there haha.
                            I bought it for the garage anyway so we can all use it since me and buddy split the sandblaster lol
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• FMU PM'd you lol
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Khalil give me your shitbox

Comment

Working...
                                X