• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mad.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      I would say his car is nicer, for sure- fresh paint and a professional photoshoot will do that for a car. I've daily driven, autocrossed, drag raced, and everything else between with my car- it's getting rough.

It just drives me insane to know that he completely ripped off my style, and everyone and their dickriding brother is patting him on the back and calling it "original".
      It's a Prelude man. There is probably more where that came from but those other possible "biters" don't post pics anywhere. It may be your style, but from what you're saying, it seems that he puts his car out there more than you do; therefore, will get the cred he does from others.

Comment

• I'm over it. I couldn't just not say anything though.

Is it Friday yet?
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I'm over it. I couldn't just not say anything though.

Is it Friday yet?
          from all the rage in here, i thought it was friday
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I had a fry-up earlier - is that + all this rage good enough to make it fry-day?

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• It's not like that dude had the same parts/wheels/color as you... then you should really be raging lol.

Comment

• I'd be flattered, dude thought your car was cool enough to try and copy it. He just happened to do it a bit better.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Not even gijng to acknowledge the troll comment Kelly.

Fuck it. Time to go harder and put my car out there more.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Not even gijng to acknowledge the troll comment Kelly.

Fuck it. Time to go harder and put my car out there more.
                    Then that dude's gonna be like "Who the fuck is this fool bitin' my style"

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Then that dude's gonna be like "Who the fuck is this fool bitin' my style"
                      It would probably be a lot easier to understand if you saw where the whole thing started. Regardless, I'm off my soapbox.

Comment

• At least you have a nice set of wheels. I need some 18's or 19's.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          At least you have a nice set of wheels. I need some 18's or 19's.
                          My problem is now I'm torn between 4 sets of wheels.

I have to rock my Etoiles for a little while at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I'd be flattered, dude thought your car was cool enough to try and copy it. He just happened to do it a bit better.
                            I think that hes just mad because he did better
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Window guards, trunk/roof spoilers, no side markers and better fitting wheels make a world of difference.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Lol at people seriously thinking that they can have a unique car, as soon as someone else sees it (IF, big if, it was original in the first place) someone else will be doing it

Comment

Working...
                                X