X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had this huge feeling of urgancy the last two days, like in super anxious and stressed, I've been so fuxking crazy that got 4 hours of work done in like 3 hours, that doesn't happen in a brewery, a good day is like running 30 minutes behind

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      I bring you.. rage monday.

[IMG]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/354/6/9/nissan_skyline_stickerbomb_wrap_by_supafly77-d4jnfur.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/354/6/8/nissan_skyline_stickerbomb_wrap_by_supafly77-d4jnfjn.jpg[IMG]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I am so sick and fucking tired of people biting my style in the Honda world.

I know the owner of this car. I spoke with him a few weeks ago after he sold his BBS wheels and said he wanted "something completely different". Mind you, I've had the white Works on my car since September, and the lip kit/exhaust on my car for over 2 years. In November, he said "Oh I was gonna get white 5-spoke Works too" but never did.

Now, the motherfucker has white 5-spoke wheels, the same Mugen side skirts as I do, the same Mugen rear side skirts as I do, and a very similar exhaust and stretch going on. EVERYONE is losing their mind over the car, saying how original it is and how no one has done anything like it before.

Seriously? What the mother fuck?

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'd rather touch your car than his.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• @ Skyline pics:

I'm liking this price.

@ Monster: His license plate

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              I'd rather touch your car than his.
              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPrnduGtgmc"]Gunther - Ding Dong Song - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks Cheddar.
              Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              @ Skyline pics:

I'm liking this price.

@ Monster: His license plate
              That's a good price for that 944.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sorry man but preludes are kinda limited for what looks good, that being said, his looks better lol
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Chris, you're butt hurt.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Chris, you're butt hurt.
                    he mad?
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• dare i say he has better fitment
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        he mad?
                        Oh he mad
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i dont even know what we're talking about lol
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            Sorry man but preludes are kinda limited for what looks good, that being said, his looks better lol
                            I would say his car is nicer, for sure- fresh paint and a professional photoshoot will do that for a car. I've daily driven, autocrossed, drag raced, and everything else between with my car- it's getting rough.

It just drives me insane to know that he completely ripped off my style, and everyone and their dickriding brother is patting him on the back and calling it "original".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Chris, you're butt hurt.
                              Listen bitch, you're the one that whines and complains when he doesn't get his 8 hours of beauty sleep.
                              Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                              dare i say he has better fitment
                              I would agree. He is running wider wheels than I am, and he is a touch lower. Being a trailor queen, he can get away with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Listen bitch, you're the one that whines and complains when he doesn't get his 8 hours of beauty sleep.
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X