This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup.

Had steak for dinner so it was obligatory to have some red wine. I've had about 5 glasses so I'm in pretty good shape right now. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Top gear season 18 premiered tonight btw

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
        Top gear season 18 premiered tonight btw
        aaawwwwwyeeeeaaaaaa.jpg

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
          lol.
          Not sure why lol?
          Originally posted by Drama View Post
          I plan to if this new 50 goes out once again.

This. They are poorly made.
          I wouldn't say poorly made, for the price they are incredible, but being plastic it allows for things to flex around a bit and after a while they lose sharpness because of it, and naturally, the more you use them, the faster that will happen.

That said, once you go L, you don't go back lol.
          Originally posted by Gator View Post
          Top gear season 18 premiered tonight btw
          Just finished watching, awesome episode.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

I wouldn't say poorly made, for the price they are incredible, but being plastic it allows for things to flex around a bit and after a while they lose sharpness because of it, and naturally, the more you use them, the faster that will happen.

That said, once you go L, you don't go back lol.
              Couldn't have been said better.

LOL. I need to acquire some money, so I can get an L. I have the worst luck with finding jobs.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post

LOL. I need to acquire some money, so I can get an L. I have the worst luck with finding jobs.
                Once I got the 35L, the addiction bit, the only non-L I'm considering right now is the 50 1.4, because it is such a quality piece of glass at a really great price.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

At your age and education level, your best bet is to get a job waiting tables.
                  If you start now, by the time you're 18 you'll be able to bar tend. That'd be a really good part time job in college too.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I'm gonna start job hunting too. Getting sick of being paid a shit wage after going to school and educating myself.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      I'm gonna start job hunting too. Getting sick of being paid a shit wage after going to school and educating myself.
                      You look into what we talked about any more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Once I got the 35L, the addiction bit, the only non-L I'm considering right now is the 50 1.4, because it is such a quality piece of glass at a really great price.
                        I plan on on getting a 24L and 35L as soon as I get a job haha. The 50 1.4 is the bang for the buck.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        At your age and education level, your best bet is to get a job waiting tables.
                        If you start now, by the time you're 18 you'll be able to bar tend. That'd be a really good part time job in college too.
                        I've applied for possibly everything. Last week I applied at some restaurant by my house for dishwasher..

"Alright, we'll call you Thursday!"

Then they end up hiring some sophomore who applied that day they were supposed to call me. Fuck my life.

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          You look into what we talked about any more?
                          Not really. My dad has a friend that is in the Reserves that is more than willing to talk to me, I just haven't been considering it lately.

I really just want a normal 8-5 job with weekends off. I don't care if I only make 40k a year. Around here that is pretty good. My current wage isn't very good and this spring I'll start having to work Saturdays which will kind of get annoying.

I just want to look to see what is out there and interests me.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I plan on on getting a 24L and 35L as soon as I get a job haha. The 50 1.4 is the bang for the buck.

I've applied for possibly everything. Last week I applied at some restaurant by my house for dishwasher..

"Alright, we'll call you Thursday!"

Then they end up hiring some sophomore who applied that day they were supposed to call me. Fuck my life.
                            lol that sucks, but yeah you'll most likely have to start as a bus boy or dishwasher.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Not really. My dad has a friend that is in the Reserves that is more than willing to talk to me, I just haven't been considering it lately.

I really just want a normal 8-5 job with weekends off. I don't care if I only make 40k a year. Around here that is pretty good. My current wage isn't very good and this spring I'll start having to work Saturdays which will kind of get annoying.

I just want to look to see what is out there and interests me.
                            Might want to try and get into a manufacture specific school for automotives, like BMW, Porsche, etc.
                            I think the stuff you went to is a prerequisite anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              lol that sucks, but yeah you'll most likely have to start as a bus boy or dishwasher.
                              I can get a job at Nissan, but I wouldn't be putting in enough hours a week with the time we get out of school and the time Nissan closes. I'd have to do that as a summer job. But I've been applying as a dishwasher to so many places for the past several months or so lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• You need to call these people to show that you're interested, go in and talk to them and shit.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X