• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booyah?
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• stigmas and stereotypes are life.

beign able to open ones eyes and enjoy all differnt aspects of the motorworld is a rare gift.

unfortuantly i dont hold that as i could never respect rice, or sexspec cars

(google sexspec if u dont know what it means)

Comment

• I guess it really is rare. I don't understand how someone can honestly **** a certain make of cars. Like my friend, he drive a Z31 300Z, the car is somewhat built even though he's blown up the engine in it like 3 times. And he wrecked his first 300 cuz he tried to turn at 75 in the rain on the highway. Anyway, he absolutely despises VW's and anything Euro unless it's a built M3. No matter what i can't get through to this kid, he does nothing but give me shit for my car when i show nothing but an open mind to anything JDM.
        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          No, I would rock the shit out of an EK SI coupe. I am just tired of hearing shit about Honda's and I want in to something thats not an Integra right now.

I am SO pissed at what I just found out, my best friend who is a female, just got back together with the worst decision of her life. And that same dumbass kid is now listening to Wiz Kahlifa, who I never thought he would get into because, he is real music not that gay shit main stream hip hop, the fact that he even knows who Wiz is pisses me wayyy off.
          mmm...

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
          jdm, he dont understand

Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Good song, weird video...
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• "This isn't strawberry! It's Rawberry!!!"

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• hey broskis

opinions?
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• about what? This is the first time i've seen a pic of your car besides your old sig.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    about what? This is the first time i've seen a pic of your car besides your old sig.
                    I'm assuming the smoked taillights.

Looks good. Goes well with the green.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• That's what i was thinking but wasn't 100% sure.
                      ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        I'm assuming the smoked taillights.

Looks good. Goes well with the green.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• yeah thats what i meant haha sorry, my car isnt really worth taking pictures of so i usually just dont
                          Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Bedroom intrudah!!!!!

Comment

• hide yo kids, hide yo wife, and hide yo huband cuztheyrapinerrbodyouthere.
                              love the song too.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Dance With the Devil by Immortal Technique. To my understanding, this is the official video.
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X