This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    every time i see that shit on fb i just wanna be like "fuck your life? pull up a chair, let me tell you a story...."

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    It's the nuts. Renzor is the only way to go.

9?

You weren't complaining in Nashville about getting up at 6am for Import Alliance. But in your defense, you were sleeping while Dave, Cory, Mike, CJ and myself got completely twisted to hell.

"I got 6.5 hours of sleep and had class today fml"
    If you had my week you would understand. And I was fucking BEAT the next day, I just didn't say much about it. I think it showed when I totaled my car.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    i must be back on my a game. mother fuckers been posting my quotes on fb a lot lately hahahaha

i should write a book
    YES.
    Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    ugh i was up till 3am last night and had to get up at 6am today, now my boss says I can't sleep at my desk and I have to work a 9 hour shift fml smh wwjd sopa
    Hey Chris, I understand that you do this too, I'm just saying I've had a long week, and I would genuinely just like to have a day where I could sleep in for a while and not be super stressed is all.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i **** people that say "fml". fuck them. cry babies. "i have to get gas on the way to work fml"
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      its all just jokes until their life actually gets fucked.
      Truth has been spoken.
      2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• God it must suck to live in the cold! I really do take the fact that I live in Florida forgranted, especially this year, we had about a week of "winter" where I am, but even then our winter was probably good weather for most of you guys haha. I usually work on my car in shorts and a tshirt with my garage open.
        IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

If you had my week you would understand. And I was fucking BEAT the next day, I just didn't say much about it. I think it showed when I totaled my car.

YES.

Hey Chris, I understand that you do this too, I'm just saying I've had a long week, and I would genuinely just like to have a day where I could sleep in for a while and not be super stressed is all.
          The Book of Dave

kinda like the Bible
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The Book of Dave

kinda like the Bible
            Better than the Bible. At least it would be a book of fact.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I would genuinely just like to have a day where I could sleep in for a while and not be super stressed is all.
              I feel ya there. I hadn't taken a vacation for over a year so for Christmas I took a week off and no lie for the entire week I did not wake up before noon. Then it was back to reality .
              2000 Mazda 626

Comment

Better than the Bible. At least it would be a book of fact.
                hahah there would be just as much controversy. nobody would believe that shit is real

Comment

• Originally posted by Youngthugga View Post
                  God it must suck to live in the cold! I really do take the fact that I live in Florida forgranted, especially this year, we had about a week of "winter" where I am, but even then our winter was probably good weather for most of you guys haha. I usually work on my car in shorts and a tshirt with my garage open.
                  This
                  2000 Mazda 626

Comment

hahah there would be just as much controversy. nobody would believe that shit is real
                    Bahahhahahahha the people who know you would.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Relax Kelly, I'm just giving you a hard time man. I was a college student once too, I know how much it sucks to be tired.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Bahahhahahahha the people who know you would.
                        "so you mean to tell me that someone broke into your 3rd floor bedroom one night through the bathroom window and robbed you at gun point? then the police accused you of making it all up?"

yes

lol

Comment

"so you mean to tell me that someone broke into your 3rd floor bedroom one night through the bathroom window and robbed you at gun point? then the police accused you of making it all up?"

yes

lol
                          lolwut

I want to write your book for you, Dave.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                            lolwut

I want to write your book for you, Dave.
                            that was a fucked up night hahahaha

Comment

• so you were riding to a car show 16 hours away and hit the carcass of a dead animal....

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                so you were riding to a car show 16 hours away and hit the carcass of a dead animal....
                                we caught air off it. also it was almost a hurricane and we had no wipers and couldnt see. in a pretty much full on race car

Comment

Working...
                                X