X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want more fucking snow... this whole one storm thing is bullshit. and now its raining.
    cars and stuff

Comment

• We've only had one measurable snow storm this year also. It's all melted now.

At least the salts getting rinsed off the roads were you're at.
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        I want more fucking snow... this whole one storm thing is bullshit. and now its raining.
        Just took this, come take the damn stuff.

Comment

• i can do without the snow. i just want winter to be over

Comment

• I do have a lot to do to the Benz. Warm sunny days would be nice lol
            cars and stuff

Comment

• tell me about it. i love working on cars in spring/summer. its so nice to just be able to have the garage bays open and hang out there.

right now anytime you go to work on anything your hands are numb

Comment

• Morning RT, back at work but at least it's friday
                2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  I want more fucking snow... this whole one storm thing is bullshit. and now its raining.
                  I want one big storm so I can go snowboarding for like a week straight.

Comment

• fuck snow, i'm so stoked we haven't got shit.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I don't mind some snow, but too much of it gets annoying. Everyone has to experience a form of snowball fights and sledding in their life.

Comment

• fuckers fuckers fuckers

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                          Ready for Spring. Tired of waking up to these cold mornings and lifeless looking trees in the yard.
                          This. I want one thing or the other- either pound the fuckall out of us with snow so I can go drifting/snowboarding/snowmobiling, or GET THE FUCK OUT and let spring begin so I can get my cars back.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            This. I want one thing or the other- either pound the fuckall out of us with snow so I can go drifting/snowboarding/snowmobiling, or GET THE FUCK OUT and let spring begin so I can get my cars back.
                            or, just we can have spring.

i cant work in my unheated garage man, my fingers work in slow motion.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• amen

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                or, just we can have spring.

i cant work in my unheated garage man, my fingers work in slow motion.
                                My biggest problem with working in the cold is actually walking out to the garage. Once I start working I'm fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X