This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    i honestly cant even imagine what driving that car feels like. the rates must be below 250 all around....brutal i think is a understatement
    i wouldn't wanna even drive that at all on that suspension,

Originally posted by skrapez View Post

Ah man i wish i had the guts to drive as low as you guys do/did

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

idgaf i will make over 500whp on 215's.
      Why burn tires?

Because race car.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• I see a 1 or 2jz in my future....
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          I see a 1 or 2jz in my future....
          please do it dudeman.

at the shop we made 470 some odd WHP from a holset hx35 that we got off ebay for 200 bucks.

19psi @ 3200rpm in second gear!

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I think my next wheel setup on the 240 will be wide and square tires, little stretch. my friends Spoon2k with 17x10's and 275's all around

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• I'm thinking about running 275s, no less than 265s though

edit: fuck it, why not 285s
              BMW E38
              That White Evo
              -SOLD
              instagram @kbuss
              flickr

Comment

• 285/35/18 is god mode.

rode in a auto x e46 m and had my mind blown

Comment

• all I know is I don't want alot of stretch. going for that meatflush look. tire size is still undecided.
                  BMW E38
                  That White Evo
                  -SOLD
                  instagram @kbuss
                  flickr

Comment

• Any stretch with a 285 is crazy. I had a set of 295/40/17 r compounds but I never ran them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      the 4am Shell station shoot lol
                      I have a picture of that somewhere from my phone.

I still think our trip through security was fucking interesting.

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                      I think my next wheel setup on the 240 will be wide and square tires, little stretch. my friends Spoon2k with 17x10's and 275's all around

Meaty tires are where it's at. 225/45R17's are what I rock for autocross (225 is the widest you can go in my class). Once these are gone, 245/40's on 17x9's.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• was the sidewall huge?

275/40 has a insane sidewall

Comment

• I will be happy with my comfy slow benz... atleast for a little while. Most likely will be sold by the fall hahah
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• F.U.C.K.

BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• I'm getting wheel envy here, next time all tyres need changing I'll see if they can find anything lower profile in my size too.

and rake is inevitable in my near future, once I move the numberplate onto the grille I can wind the front down. perhaps next week when I have no uni to go to.

rake is sexy. i get ladyboners for wide wheels, must be the hot rod roots.

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                                [IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/5400785270_b210dc3313_b.jpg[IMG]
                                Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                                I think my next wheel setup on the 240 will be wide and square tires, little stretch. my friends Spoon2k with 17x10's and 275's all around

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2hs7urc.jpg[IMG]
                                Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I have a picture of that somewhere from my phone.

I still think our trip through security was fucking interesting.

Meaty tires are where it's at. 225/45R17's are what I rock for autocross (225 is the widest you can go in my class). Once these are gone, 245/40's on 17x9's.

[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/Mobile%20Uploads/2011-08-03_00-59-14_413.jpg[img]

[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/photobucket-5371-1316466978197.jpg[img]
                                Originally posted by Haole View Post
                                F.U.C.K.

[IMG]http://v2lab.com/theory/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/evo1.jpg[IMG]
                                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkiQRB0P-5c"]South Park - Nice - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X