X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
    Not as many as in socal.
    Dirty, lots of traffic, lots of coksucking douche bags, extremely hot in the summer.
    I'd have to agree here, everytime I visit my cousins in O.C. I can't wait to leave.
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Haole, how do you like your EVO?

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• So far so good. No complaints here. Why?
        BMW E38
        That White Evo
        -SOLD
        instagram @kbuss
        flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
          So far so good. No complaints here. Why?
          liar
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I'd have to agree here, everytime I visit my cousins in O.C. I can't wait to leave.
            Every time I try dealing with someone from SoCal (othr than my friends) they alway try to fuck me one way or another.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

So far so good. No complaints here. Why?
              I like them a lot. I just haven't driven one yet and it is on the list of potential next cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                I like them a lot. I just haven't driven one yet and it is on the list of potential next cars.
                Nice! I could never find any to test drive in my area, but a buddy let me borrow his one day to make sure I enjoyed it before I bought mine. I love everything about driving it and can't wait for this summer with it. I get lots of looks in my town, mainly because I am the only EVO owner in my area.....and I like it when I get looks

Really surprised I haven't had any trouble from local police (yet).

Are you looking for an IX or VIII?
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• woot! pizza and wasted! Hooray for Wednesday
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Nice! I could never find any to test drive in my area, but a buddy let me borrow his one day to make sure I enjoyed it before I bought mine. I love everything about driving it and can't wait for this summer with it. I get lots of looks in my town, mainly because I am the only EVO owner in my area.....and I like it when I get looks

Really surprised I haven't had any trouble from local police (yet).

Are you looking for an IX or VIII?
                    There are a few I could test drive I just haven't taken advantage of it yet. If I choose to get one over another MINI or M3 It'll be an 05 RS.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Trying this tonight now.

Thanks for the inspiration, fellow Andrew.
                      niiice, you have PM, I think? let me know if you don't

Comment

• Gonna be mounting these 13x12 ronal teddy bears onto my miata.

LOL JK I wish
                        Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                        i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                        | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                          Gonna be mounting these 13x12 ronal teddy bears onto my miata.

LOL JK I wish
                          Sick!
                          Haole and myself ordered our sets in 18's last week!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                            Sick!
                            Haole and myself ordered our sets in 18's last week!
                            Tis true.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Not even kidding right now that I wanna trade my BBS RS wheels for something between 13-15 inches in diameter and 10-12 inches in width for my miata. I have flares...which gives me the ability to do something stupid. right?

So if any of you come by anything along those lines please HMU!
                              Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
                              i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
                              | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                                Not even kidding right now that I wanna trade my BBS RS wheels for something between 13-15 inches in diameter and 10-12 inches in width for my miata. I have flares...which gives me the ability to do something stupid. right?

So if any of you come by anything along those lines please HMU!
                                I have some wheels Im trying to sell that will fit a Miata as long you arent running overs
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X