X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    is there a chik-fil-a in the NE?

heres my thought process to jump to such a crazy question...
    waiter -> sit down food place -> where did you eat? -> was it red robins? -> regional resturant to PNW -> chik-fil-a is kind of a regional chain -> 1 chik-fil-a in WA -> is there a chik-fil-a in the NE?

edit: oh Kielan is here, he would know if there is a chicken place anywhere
    We have Red Robin here in Chicago and Chick-Fil-A
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• tits out for the boys!

*no tits*

fuck off shit tits!

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
        We have Red Robin here in Chicago and Chick-Fil-A
        i miss the #1 and waffle fries

ever heard of Zaxbys?
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Comment

• Chick-Fil-A sounds yumyumyumyum delicioso ahora mismo!
            Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
            | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• im checking to see if they have any spots in Cali. i might be going to cali in May

edit, 49 locations in Cali, fuck yeah
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

is there a chik-fil-a in the NE?

heres my thought process to jump to such a crazy question...
                waiter -> sit down food place -> where did you eat? -> was it red robins? -> regional resturant to PNW -> chik-fil-a is kind of a regional chain -> 1 chik-fil-a in WA -> is there a chik-fil-a in the NE?

edit: oh Kielan is here, he would know if there is a chicken place anywhere
                There are Chic-Fil-As around the NE, they arent very common but we have one downtown here, and one on campus.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                there are lots of red robins in the northeast
                Yup.
                Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                just not in the south i guess

but i asked about chik-fil-a...
                Tons of Chik Fil A in the south...
                Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                i miss the #1 and waffle fries

ever heard of Zaxbys?
                Waffle fries + ranch = heaven.

Zaxby's is more southern thing.
                Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                Chick-Fil-A sounds yumyumyumyum delicioso ahora mismo!
                I had it yesterday, and will have it again tomorrow.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

im checking to see if they have any spots in Cali. i might be going to cali in May
                  There are plenty in Cali man.
                  i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Never heard of Zaxbys, but they are finally opening up a Chick-fil-a in my town this summer. I can't wait
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• The one thing you can't get in Chicago which I crave all the time is sweet tea, unless you go to McD's. I don't understand why restaurants here don't brew sweet tea
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        There are Chic-Fil-As around the NE, they arent very common but we have one downtown here, and one on campus.

Yup.

Tons of Chik Fil A in the south...

Waffle fries + ranch = heaven.

Zaxby's is more southern thing.

I had it yesterday, and will have it again tomorrow.
                        luckly SOB. zaxbys was the shit. it was right outside the front gate at little rock. went to McD for a souther style chicken sandwich, just wasnt the same

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                        There are plenty in Cali man.
                        i see that

Originally posted by Haole View Post
                        Never heard of Zaxbys, but they are finally opening up a Chick-fil-a in my town this summer. I can't wait
                        go to both places. zax suace is off the chain

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                          The one thing you can't get in Chicago which I crave all the time is sweet tea, unless you go to McD's. I don't understand why restaurants here don't brew sweet tea
                          tea.fucking.sucks

thats why they dont brew it

Comment

• If any of you guys ever make a trip down to SoCal make sure to stop by Lollicup or Tastea.
                            Best drinks with Boba balls in them evar!
                            Thai Iced Tea is a must at both locations.
                            Tastea is where we frequently have meets w/ Royal Origin etc.

Just a random FYI just in case one of the RT people decide to be dumb and visit Southern Cali for some retarded reason other than the car scene...edit: and the beach women
                            i'm sorreh AWWPEHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                              If any of you guys ever make a trip down to SoCal make sure to stop by Lollicup or Tastea.

Just a random FYI just in case one of the RT people decide to be dumb and visit Southern Cali for some retarded reason other than the car scene.
                              they put tapicoa balls in everything here. you can get coke with them if you want...

i think my wifes fam is in in socal :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
                                If any of you guys ever make a trip down to SoCal make sure to stop by Lollicup or Tastea.

Just a random FYI just in case one of the RT people decide to be dumb and visit Southern Cali for some retarded reason other than the car scene...edit: and the beach women
                                I'll be in SoCal in early May. Santa Monica and Orange County, for a wedding lol
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X