cars and stuff

Comment

• Nothing like a little necrophilia to brighten the day
      2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• 15 moar minutes to freedom...
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Woohoo, same here.
          2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Still writing this fucking essay. Anyone here got kids/read them stories?

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• I got kids but my oldest is old enough to read and my youngest is too young to know what the heck I am saying.
              2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• i have kids, dont read them stories though. its a ploy to just stay up later than usual, then they want more and just end up crying. so i dont read to them
                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  i have kids, dont read them stories though. its a ploy to just stay up later than usual, then they want more and just end up crying. so i dont read to them
                  good work outta you, fuck those kids.

trying to be slick and learning shit

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by lastexile View Post
                    Same here, finally finished off season 4 last week and I found out that the 5th season won't start till March. nnnnnooooooo.....
                    Hahah yeah. Other TV shows have been occupying my time.

And this guy has no kids.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      good work outta you, fuck those kids.

trying to be slick and learning shit
                      lol i dont read them the enyclapedia. my 7yo doesnt retain shit anyways. going to school for 2 weeks learning how to do some shit in math but comes home and crys for 2 hours cause she doesnt know what to do.
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                        lol i dont read them the enyclapedia. my 7yo doesnt retain shit anyways. going to school for 2 weeks learning how to do some shit in math but comes home and crys for 2 hours cause she doesnt know what to do.
                        Been there, I know exactly what you mean. Then they expect you to do it for them.
                        2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Yes, outta here.....freeeeeddddooommmm!!!!
                          2000 Mazda 626

Comment

Been there, I know exactly what you mean. Then they expect you to do it for them.
                            yup. its its either A). the teaher didnt teach you how to do this, and sends a young child home with HW for their parent to teach, or B). your not paying attention or lazy

yes id like to believe A, but its not likely

Comment

I got kids but my oldest is old enough to read and my youngest is too young to know what the heck I am saying.
                              were there any books you used to read the eldest?

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              i have kids, dont read them stories though. its a ploy to just stay up later than usual, then they want more and just end up crying. so i dont read to them
                              damnit

Originally posted by Jersh
                              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                                were there any books you used to read the eldest?

damnit
                                ever heard of Dr Seuss?

Comment

Working...
                                X