X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    WAIT!!!

hold the fuck on. I was under the impression that the internet was serious business.
    Only when shit gets real.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• cars and stuff

Comment

• Jason, I love that avatar. Don Draper is a boss, Mad Men ftw
        2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          Uh oh
          2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            Only when shit gets real.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Comment

• Kinda hard to think of MJ as tough, especially dressed like that.
                  2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by lastexile View Post
                    Jason, I love that avatar. Don Draper is a boss, Mad Men ftw
                    Hell yeah. Started watching it few months ago. Now waiting for the new season to start.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Kinda hard to think of MJ as tough, especially dressed like that.
                      underneath it all he's still a black guy so he can still probably kick your ass

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                        Hell yeah. Started watching it few months ago. Now waiting for the new season to start.
                        Same here, finally finished off season 4 last week and I found out that the 5th season won't start till March. nnnnnooooooo.....

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                        underneath it all he's still a black guy so he can still probably kick your ass
                        I think I can still kick a dead guys ass no matter what color he is.
                        2000 Mazda 626

Comment

Same here, finally finished off season 4 last week and I found out that the 5th season won't start till March. nnnnnooooooo.....

I think I can still kick a dead guys ass no matter what color he is.
                          thats what khalil thought that one time.

Comment

• wtf is going on in here kicking dead peoples asses??

Comment

• You haven't heard? Its the new trend.
                              2000 Mazda 626

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                wtf is going on in here kicking dead peoples asses??
                                Or in Josh's case, buttfucking dead people's asses.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X