X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You probably never heard of it, but i'm going to Ursinus College. It's a real small college, but it's really hard to get into. Word on the street is that they want to go Ivy League but i don't know all about that.
    And i have a bunch of friends going to all different Penn State campuses, you might even run into them at some point.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• You would be correct I have never heard of it, but I probably will meet a few of them in my time there haha. I have no idea how you'll know, unless some of them tell you, "Dude I met the most chill half black kid ever today, he is really into slamming cars to the ground with perfect fitment, you have to meet him," then you will know they are talking about me.

I highly doubt I have ever been described like that before. I really don't think I am the shit by the way.

Oh and 6,000th post. Ohhhh Yeahhhhhhh.
      Last edited by Kielan; 08-14-2010, 12:49 AM.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yea, i don't really plan on asking them if the met some kid named Kielan because i go to the same website as him haha. And is University Park basically main campus?
        ///M 2.0

Comment

• Hhaha exactly, and yeah UP is the main campus the one with 44,000+ students, I love it there I cannot wait to get there next Friday.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• as clear as the night time sky is right now, I've only seen 3 shooting meteors and almost caught 1 in picture. been out here for 2 hours
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Wait is that going on right now?
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I move in 2 weeks, i only have 2 or 3 friends going to main. They're pretty chill, if you want to be creepy i could give you their names so you know who to look for... that sounds more weird than i thought. And i'm watching pam anderson get roasted and eating a massive bowl of ice cream instead of looking for meteors.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                  Wait is that going on right now?
                  has been since july but they're more visible in august.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hahah its all good, I'm sure if they are in anyway into cars, we will meet at some point haha, and I am entirely too lazy to get up from the couch and go see if I see some meteors go across the sky. At some point I will have use for it (Like with a girl,) but right now. TV > Flying rocks.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Which Nissan? S-chassis?
                      if aimed at me, yes s15

Comment

• Same here. And unfortunately they aren't really into cars at all, they make fun of me cuz i like them too much. They call me motorhead.
                        And does this meteor shower have anything to do with my cable going to shit? Im pissed.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• My cable has been acting up to, its some gay shit.

Anyway, I'm out. Later brozzzzzzzz.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Same, gotta lift in a few hours.. need some sleep. Laterrr
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                              if aimed at me, yes s15
                              *drool* Love S15s.

2009&#24180;12&#26376;6&#26085;&#12289;&#24499;&#23798;&#12459;&#12540;&#12488;&#12521;&#12531;&#12489;&#12289;&#12464;&#12540;&#12473;&#12459;&#12483;&#12503;&#26368;&#32066;&#25126;&#12290;&#12456;&#12461;&#12473;&#12497;&#12540;&#12488;&#12463;&#12521;&#12473;&#32244;&#32722;&#12289;&#36870;&#36208;&#12289;&#12473;&#12525;&#12540;&#21205;&#30011;&#65288;30-210fps&#65289;Camera&#65306;CASIO EXILIM FC100

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• thats the spoiler i want lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X