This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
    I have a hot GF... shes just not into cars. Not in the least. Which..... is probably better off. one of us needs to save money hahahha
    Is her name "Jill"?

Tell me if you don't get it.

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    Usually funded by the bank of daddy and get to drive whatever it is their little heart desires - and a pony.

Met a 17 y/o with a brand new showroom audi TT the other day. She hadn't even passed her test.

-Bitter mumbling.-
    I **** spoiled little bitches. So fucking much. I dated one, and it was all I could stand not to tell her old man off.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• ive owned over 20 cars since then and have bought them all with my own money. i dont get handouts and i like it that way. Makes me a better person and not some spoiled asshole.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• who the fuck is jill? I dont get it.
        cars and stuff

Comment

ive owned over 20 cars since then and have bought them all with my own money. i dont get handouts and i like it that way. Makes me a better person and not some spoiled asshole.
          And I love you cause of that <3

Bought E28 with my own monies
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

infuriates me. My kids first car will be the same as my first car. A POS. haha they respect it more then buying them something nice/new. My dads a fucking millionaire... and my first car was a 91 ford thunderbird with 140k miles on it and half the electrical system didnt work. $800
            Agreed, kid will have to work for his shit. Admittedly my dad did buy me my car, but it cost just under $700/£450 and is definitely a heap of junk. I paid repairs to get it on the road and insurance which overall came to around the same price. I love it, but I'll be the first to admit it needs work.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I **** spoiled little bitches. So fucking much. I dated one, and it was all I could stand not to tell her old man off.
            Blegh, it drives me mad - they grow up thinking they don't have to work for anything, then bitch and moan when they do have to work!

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            ive owned over 20 cars since then and have bought them all with my own money. i dont get handouts and i like it that way. Makes me a better person and not some spoiled asshole.
            High five for you!

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

• The reason i **** women and think the majority of them are mentally challenged. (not you rat)

cars and stuff

Comment

• Nice post haha
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• sup

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Jazzzzyyyyyy
                    Find me an E36 M3 pwease. <3.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• sure, how much you got?

Comment

Same here. Everything I've ever owned has been bought with my hard work.
                        Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        who the fuck is jill? I dont get it.
                        See below.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Same here. Everything I've ever owned has been bought with my hard work.

See attached.
                          lol you fuck
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            sure, how much you got?
                            After this POS E46 sells I'll have 8k
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• fgts
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                After this POS E46 sells I'll have 8k
                                buy that TV joint that has my old wheels without the zc's. he'll let it go for 8 w/o the ZC's.

Comment

Working...
                                X