• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      lol

keurig has a whole different meaning in my country lol
      ; neat, elegant, spic en spam

and must be serious slang, cuz google didn't help me out either
      LOLOLOLOL. Dude, we were joking. Sorry.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Why is it that any girls into cars are either busted fucking ugly... or slamming hot but cumdumpsters for the male car community?
        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          Why is it that any girls into cars are either busted fucking ugly... or slamming hot but cumdumpsters for the male car community?
          So true

Maybe I got kinda lucky
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            So true

Maybe I got kinda lucky
            or shes a cumdumpster and you just dont know it.
            cars and stuff

Comment

or shes a cumdumpster and you just dont know it.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                sry bud i JK
                cars and stuff

Comment

Why is it that any girls into cars are either busted fucking ugly... or slamming hot but cumdumpsters for the male car community?
                  I too have noticed this - though usually the really hot ones are in it for the attention.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    I too have noticed this - though usually the really hot ones are in it for the attention.
                    true. Its like the normal attention whore x99978936509364529693487689764
                    cars and stuff

Comment

sry bud i JK
                      I know.
                      My gf drives a better car than me ....atually better than all of us

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                      Soooo true! Fake as shit usually
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

Stop hanging out at the red light district and you'll find a classy girl. I got extremely lucky... even though mine isn't really "into" cars as much as try to understand my fascination.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Stop hanging out at the red light district and you'll find a classy girl. I got extremely lucky... even though mine isn't really "into" cars as much as try to understand my fascination.
                          I have a hot GF... shes just not into cars. Not in the least. Which..... is probably better off. one of us needs to save money hahahha
                          cars and stuff

Comment

true. Its like the normal attention whore x99978936509364529693487689764
                            Usually funded by the bank of daddy and get to drive whatever it is their little heart desires - and a pony.

Met a 17 y/o with a brand new showroom audi TT the other day. She hadn't even passed her test.

-Bitter mumbling.-

Originally posted by Jersh
                            RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                              Usually funded by the bank of daddy and get to drive whatever it is their little heart desires - and a pony.

Met a 17 y/o with a brand new showroom audi TT the other day. She hadn't even passed her test.

-Bitter mumbling.-
                              infuriates me. My kids first car will be the same as my first car. A POS. haha they respect it more then buying them something nice/new. My dads a fucking millionaire... and my first car was a 91 ford thunderbird with 140k miles on it and half the electrical system didnt work. $800
                              cars and stuff

Comment

infuriates me. My kids first car will be the same as my first car. A POS. haha they respect it more then buying them something nice/new. My dads a fucking millionaire... and my first car was a 91 ford thunderbird with 140k miles on it and half the electrical system didnt work. $800

True!
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X