X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• nope. 26 more minutes then im off work. wife will have krispy kreme waiting for me when i get home. yum yum
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• So that's what they call it nowadays

Comment

• Haha
          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• the joke

my head

pokerface.png
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Cricket...

Comment

• I have these friends on facebook... and I don't know why I haven't deleted them yet.

So, you had a baby girl two months ago. You're living on your own with your babymama. You lost your job, and claim you can't find another one. You file for unemployment, and finally get it. So you spend it on a pair of Bride seats, wheels, lug nuts, and tires?

Anyone else find that extremely fucked up?

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                pffft.. Id buy a honda
                ^You heard it first, kids. Honda: better than E36 BMW's.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That's pretty damn selfish. How do you know that person?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I have these friends on facebook... and I don't know why I haven't deleted them yet.

So, you had a baby girl two months ago. You're living on your own with your babymama. You lost your job, and claim you can't find another one. You file for unemployment, and finally get it. So you spend it on a pair of Bride seats, wheels, lug nuts, and tires?

Anyone else find that extremely fucked up?

^You heard it first, kids. Honda: better than E36 BMW's.
                      Someone got dem fake brides!

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        That's pretty damn selfish. How do you know that person?
                        A friend of a friend. He's not a bad guy... but seriously, it's time to grow up and be a dad. It's one thing if you have a $50k/yr job where you can save while you spend, but buying car parts on unemployment royally pisses me the fuck off.

Glad to know my tax dollars are paying for your fucking Rotas.

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                        Someone got dem fake brides!
                        Oh no, they're real Brides. Not sure if that makes it worse or better.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Joe Pa's memorial service tickets were gone in 4 minutes...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Joe Pa's memorial service tickets were gone in 4 minutes...
                            im guessing the student population is devastated?

westboro is gonna picket his funeral

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Oh no, they're real Brides. Not sure if that makes it worse or better.
                              That's a tidy little sum of your money he's got right there...definitely worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                im guessing the student population is devastated?

westboro is gonna picket his funeral
                                I wouldn't say its nearly as bad as when he got fired, and it was kind of expected. But there are many people who are upset about it, and it was an open service, anyone can come so tickets were open to the entire internet. That said, I'm disappointed I won't be able to go because it is one of those things that will never happen again, and regardless of what he didn't do, Joe still did do A LOT for this university.

And last time Westboro said they were going to picket something, they didn't show, so I'll take that with a grain of salt.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X