X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That will haunt you for the rest of your days, Kelly. Like seeing ooooooooone tiny detail you wish you would have caught.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Got a fluffernutter and some chips to munch on while I'm
      Filling kegs, i love working below a restaraunt

Comment

• fapfapfapfapfap
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          That will haunt you for the rest of your days, Kelly. Like seeing ooooooooone tiny detail you wish you would have caught.
          Or just wishing you could reshoot the entire thing now, because you realize that your old shots aren't nearly on the same level.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Speaking of old shots, when am I going to see that video of the rolling burnout?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Editing old pictures is weird. Makes me wish I had done the shoot now, with the gear, and abilities I have now.
              Yea man, that's how I feel when I think about girls I boned before, and how I wish I could bone them now, with the gear, and abilities I have now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                Yea man, that's how I feel when I think about girls I boned before, and how I wish I could bone them now, with the gear, and abilities I have now.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Speaking of old shots, when am I going to see that video of the rolling burnout?
                  I have the videos of Charlie and Mike boxing to upload too. I need to go home tonight for a few hours and work on my new Accord, I'll try to sneak in the house and grab my laptop.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yoze.
                    | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Filling kegs is so fuggin boring, but I'm making serious progress on the bike baron level in building

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Right, so it's a team thing. Kind of like "Team Sunworks" or "Roc City Motorsports" or "ROC CITAY MUSTANGZZZZ"

Just wondering.
                        No more like some custom fab, maintenance, tuning ect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                          Filling kegs is so fuggin boring, but I'm making serious progress on the bike baron level in building
                          Drink some to pass the time, unless its Budweiser or some other piss beer - in that case fuck that.
                          | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• rt, y u so slow?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Why the fick am I getting friend requests on fb from French people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                rt, y u so slow?
                                y u no come back yet? Is 2012.

Comment

Working...
                                X