• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    same here. but then i get to work the sat day shift too
    Im not back till monday night... wooohoooooooo

getting pretty fucking tired.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
      Ughhhh I want to be out of here so bad and at school already, summer has gone on long enough. Finally being able to do what I want without having parents question me every 10 seconds is going to be so amazing. I cannot wait.
      Its not that fantastic.. haha...

When I turned 18 and got my licence I moved out of home straightaway...

Now Im back living at home haha... I guess working nights makes things a little easier... I get home, mum goes to work.. she gets home, I go to work...

Comment

• Never have I ever been so bored. Forza isn't doing it for me. Nor is COD. It's too wet out to work, and there's nothing on tv, and on top of it all, I just paid my rent so I'm out of money. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! !!!!!!!!!!!

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
          Never have I ever been so bored. Forza isn't doing it for me. Nor is COD. It's too wet out to work, and there's nothing on tv, and on top of it all, I just paid my rent so I'm out of money. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! !!!!!!!!!!!
          You having another one of those horrible days off?

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            Ughhhh I want to be out of here so bad and at school already, summer has gone on long enough.
            kind of how i feel. Like I wanna go back to school but I dont wanna wooork though. I **** school work
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Stay in school mang... trust me..

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                kind of how i feel. Like I wanna go back to school but I dont wanna wooork though. I **** school work
                iif i could go back in time, i would go to school instead of going straight to work. Im pretty much fucked as far as getting a good job goes
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  You having another one of those horrible days off?
                  haha YES! I go crazy at home. I'm not out working, therefore, I'm not making any money. I feel like I'm rotting here in my apartment. Don't be upset just because you have to work all night

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• WOW my Mom is such a fucking dumbass.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ^ they (moms in general) seem to have that problem sometimes. What happened?
                      Last edited by Bracknaphobia; 08-13-2010, 03:17 PM.

Cole

Comment

• Hahaha... Meh, tonights gone pretty fast... I guess...

Im fair screwed if I wanna find a nice, cushy, well paying job aswell.. Stay in school kids. Anyway, Im off, gotta write up some instructions for the weekend guards..

Catch you fellas monday! Have a good weekend.

Comment

• Instructions:

1) Guard stuff

2) Repeat until shift is over

There, your job is done.

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Stay in school mang... trust me..
                            I like HS...for fraaannds and beeaches

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            iif i could go back in time, i would go to school instead of going straight to work. Im pretty much fucked as far as getting a good job goes
                            why is that? good jobs = good pay = girls

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            WOW my Mom is such a fucking dumbass.
                            yea my mom is acting like one right now. She's fucking going psycho this week for some reason. Like shes getting pissed mad easy.

sister: Can you downgrade and jailbreak my ipod?

me: I'll do it right now, I'm gonna see if I can see some meteors tonight

sis: uuuugh I want you to do it now cause I wanna DL stuff

mom: LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE SAID HES GOING OUTSIDE!!! HE CAN DO IT LATEERRR!!!

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                              I like HS...for fraaannds and beeaches

why is that? good jobs = good pay = girls

yea my mom is acting like one right now. She's fucking going psycho this week for some reason. Like shes getting pissed mad easy.

sister: Can you downgrade and jailbreak my ipod?

me: I'll do it right now, I'm gonna see if I can see some meteors tonight

sis: uuuugh I want you to do it now cause I wanna DL stuff

mom: LEAVE HIM ALONE, HE SAID HES GOING OUTSIDE!!! HE CAN DO IT LATEERRR!!!
                              i dont have an education or a good job or money or girls. so if i could do it again, id go to school
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• did you drop out or something?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X