X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
    Link?

i need some lulz.
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

04' 350z
    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPoc...layer_embedded

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
      yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• So cbf...
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I just read that entire thing, I am still dying.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you guys and you facebook...

Comment

• this new phone is weird..

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                BMW S14 is a 2.3 L DOHC 16-valve I4 piston engine.
                yea I know. I just couldnt think what you were trying to say cause I wasnt even thinking about the BMW S14 engine. makes sense now
                Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                I dont own a VL turbo so no...

That random coming from a yank? How do you know about that?
                VL Dosing is gay....you can make your turbo flutter without dosing it

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I just made a rather important decision, I am going to get my car looking perfect exterior wise, (interior isn't bad at all), and sell it. I really just don't want it, I don't like it all that much, I want to get into something RWD or a Euro, I am tired of trying to convince people I'm not a ricer piece of shit like almost all the Honda's in the area, and I just don't want it more, the amount of money I would have to pour into it that I will never even come close to getting back, its just not worth it.
                good choice! what else do you have in mind besides a miata...I already know your gonna say that.

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                Definitely the funniest shit that's happened on facebook. I lolled so hard the entire time.
                Without a doubt. You need to screenshot everything and save it and make it into an online flipbook....seriously
                Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                already been posted lol
                Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                I just read that entire thing, I am still dying.
                this....you buttchin'd bitch

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                this new phone is weird..
                so which phone did you get?
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Taint
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Got a htc tattoo... I didnt choose it, but its not that bad... better then my nokia navigator I guess...

Comment

• ricer fest in el paso. FF to 3:30 and watch the ricer get pulled by a cop I was lolololololololol

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Got a htc tattoo... I didnt choose it, but its not that bad... better then my nokia navigator I guess...
                        noice

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Does the job, I dont think you can play mp3's as the ring tone though, which is kinda homo..

Comment

• 1 hour left!!! Then Im FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              1 hour left!!! Then Im FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              same here. but then i get to work the sat day shift too
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Ughhhh I want to be out of here so bad and at school already, summer has gone on long enough. Finally being able to do what I want without having parents question me every 10 seconds is going to be so amazing. I cannot wait.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X