X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Wudup dude?

Comment

• Watching top gear. Was playing FM4. Made a beast merc 300sl
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• *737hp/694tq on a 225 tire. 18s in front 19s in back

Comment

• What you think about that R-Spec Genesis?

Comment

• Dat shit cray.

Comment

• Yeah it's low as fuck too haha.

I like the gen. Dunno what all the trim models are.

Comment

• Hello.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Idk much about them, but that new model has 429hp...

Comment

• Hiya

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Idk much about them, but that new model has 429hp...
                        Jesus that's quite a bit

Comment

• MW3 is boring as fuck maybe its just me.

Comment

• You play online?

I'll stick with my scion fr-s Coco

Comment

• Yeah I play online.

Comment

• BOred of beating nubs??

Comment

Working...
                                X