X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk dude, people could say the same about mike's s54 e36. i still think that's rad as well.

Comment

• Mike's swap has cool factor because its an S54 though, there isn't very much that's cool about a S50.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I personally feel that F20 would be awesome swap into E30 M3.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          I personally feel that F20 would be awesome swap into E30 M3.
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
            I personally feel that F20 would be awesome swap into E30 M3.
            Completely agree.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Mike's swap has cool factor because its an S54 though, there isn't very much that's cool about a S50.
              The cool factor relies in both the S54 swap and the fact that it was done with all factory wiring on the stock E46 DME. No piggybacks or standalones.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              But a fucking US Spec S50? The fuck for the money he spent I'd swap in a LS1 and call it a day. Shit even a 1J if you wanted to go with a 6 cyl.
              LS-anything swaps are overrated. Find a bay big enough, drop it in, run standalone engine management. They've put one in everything now. Unless there are extensive drivetrain modifications (say, FWD to RWD) or a great degree of custom whoosy-whatsits involved, then they're just as cookie-cutter as Ken Block paraphernalia. Yeah, I went there.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• My mates Mini is looking fucking awesome. Holy shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  The cool factor relies in both the S54 swap and the fact that it was done with all factory wiring on the stock E46 DME. No piggybacks or standalones.

LS-anything swaps are overrated. Find a bay big enough, drop it in, run standalone engine management. They've put one in everything now. Unless there are extensive drivetrain modifications (say, FWD to RWD) or a great degree of custom whoosy-whatsits involved, then they're just as cookie-cutter as Ken Block paraphernalia. Yeah, I went there.
                  Cookie cutter sure, but a fucking S50 swap, that's just fucking dumb. A LS1 swap would put down a significant gain of power. Where as the S50 swap for the same money could been put into the S14 and made similar power, while being IMO substantially cooler.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    my SW is broken it says cal posted in RT

we all know he doesnt do that.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                    Originally posted by Jedidiah
                    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Us s50's and s52's are the definition of meh.

S54's are the definition of yawn.

Mikes car is awesome due to it's factory-ness and the fact that e36's should have came with s54's or at least the s50b32 itb motor.

That said, if I got any of those BMW motors I'd sell them and build a gagillion hp JZ motor

F20c + e30 = god mode

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Someone buy me tires.
                        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          Us s50's and s52's are the definition of meh.

S54's are the definition of yawn.

Mikes car is awesome due to it's factory-ness and the fact that e36's should have came with s54's or at least the s50b32 itb motor.

That said, if I got any of those BMW motors I'd sell them and build a gagillion hp JZ motor

F20c + e30 = god mode
                          All of this.

Except I'd put a S54 into just about anything, because I love how they sound, and I think its the ultimate M motor..

But F20C E30M would be fucking tits.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

There was a turbo F20C AE86 I saw at an event once. That thing sounded like a F1 car.

Comment

• hai

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

All of this.

Except I'd put a S54 into just about anything, because I love how they sound, and I think its the ultimate M motor..

Stock S54 sounds like a bucket full of loose nuts and bolts.
                                LSx also sounds like shit IMHO. No need to post videos to prove me wrong.
                                For I6, 2J takes a cake, if talking just about I motors then it has to be audi's 5 cyl that sounds amazing.
                                For V8 its a draw between nicelly tuned german V8 (Benz) or terminator motor (DROOL DROOL DROOL).

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X