X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmfao. I already started laughing at "You buttchin'd fuck" bahahahahahahahahah
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• get on xbl Sean so we can have a discussion about the lulz im having

Drama you are like god
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Hahahahah In for teh lulz!

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• lmfaaoooooo
          "E - for me smelling so bad its funny how sam was in "love" with me so fast and how you wanted nothing more than to get in my pants genius

J - trust me. it only took once to turn me away. didnt see me calling back for more, didya?

J - and i cant speak for sam. he has always had a thing for seafood buffets...lol"

Drama you are like god

Comment

• ^^hahahahahahahhahahahaa
            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• dude this shits hilarious.

im barely past this part

"she better learn how to read if shes going to read the ingredients on that fucking cake shes supposed to be baking"

"we dont bake cakes there actually..once again your stupidity has kicked in "

"Bitch get back in the kitchen"

ahahahahahahaha

Drama you are like god

Comment

• evan - but you know the money you got at lowes could pay for logan?
                your 300 dollar camera

logan -more expensive than your shitty ass civic.

ooooo buuuuurrrnnnnnn

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Evan - cool
                  does it get in the way when you are trying to look at people?
                  i dont know what i would do with a big ass jew nose?

logan - oh yea its big alright. good for sniffing out pussies like you.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHH BUUURNNNN

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I cant believe I just read all 269 comments. shit was epic..

Drama you are like god

Comment

• So god damn tired.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• last day of the week oxer (unless u work weekends too)
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• sup folks
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Good evening Australia!

Busy night is busy..

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              last day of the week oxer (unless u work weekends too)
                              I finish at 7am sat morning haha... its currently 11:27 pm friday.

Comment

• 7ish hours to go..

tough mate

i could never cope with night shifts..
                                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Working...
                                X