X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• if the comments are at all true on that video, the PD is getting blown up. thanks to the guy who uploaded it and posted on youtube, you fucked yourself.

im done feeling bad, moving on.
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        if the comments are at all true on that video, the PD is getting blown up. thanks to the guy who uploaded it and posted on youtube, you fucked yourself.

im done feeling bad, moving on.
        I never felt bad. sometimes you get your ass kicked, sometime you kick some ass
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I suppose its good that its late. cause rage mode just engaged

Comment

• and everyone needs to stop being a faggot about bullying. like that shit didnt happen before the internet. Grow a sack

Comment

• i avoided conflict and spoke to the nearest adult about the situation
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

i avoided conflict and spoke to the nearest adult about the situation
                unfortunately for society, im considered an adult

Comment

• so if a little kid came up to you, you would probably push him back and tell the bullys to beat him up

Comment

so if a little kid came up to you, you would probably push him back and tell the bullys to beat him up
                    no. id be like "hey come one." then they would realize I dont give a fuck. I would leave and the kid would still get his shit raped

Comment

• why are some ppl so fukin srs bzns on the interent. its obnoxious. i just troll around and ppl get butt hurt. jesus fuck its just the internet, have a sence of humor.

Comment

why are some ppl so fukin srs bzns on the interent. its obnoxious. i just troll around and ppl get butt hurt. jesus fuck its just the internet, have a sence of humor.
                        i wont lie. beating someone to near death puts a smile on my face

Comment

• Dave loves rape scenes.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• just cause of this thread. If I ever see some kids bullying someone. Ill walk right up and punch the 10 yo as hard as i can in the mouth. bet you wish you werent a bitch now? some adult wouldnt have knocked your grill out

Comment

• jeez
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• lol punch the bully or the kid gettin bullied?

Comment

Working...
                                X