X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an old thread, something like a "Post Your Food Thread" already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      Im drinking my dinner right now
      I drank a ton this past weekend, but this comment makes me want to go downstairs and grab a beer. Thanks haha

Originally posted by andybob View Post
      Tacos are weak.

Chedda filled Venison hot dogs with horseradish honey dijon mustard and some Velveeta mac and steez.
      Looks like a typical college dinner to me lol

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
        lol

My mom wasn't home for dinner tonight so my dad and I kicked it old school. While it might not look too good, those hot dogs are outstanding.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I drank a ton this past weekend, but this comment makes me want to go downstairs and grab a beer. Thanks haha

dont be a pussy, get a beer
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• hmmm.... UFC 144 in Japan, i think i want to go
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              lol

My mom wasn't home for dinner tonight so my dad and I kicked it old school. While it might not look too good, those hot dogs are outstanding.
              Nothing wrong with that. My Mom went out with friends the other night and my dad and I got a case of beer and a deep dish buffalo chicken pizza. It was a

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              dont be a pussy, get a beer
              grabbed 2 for good measure

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                people should pray to me and give me offerings. god is fake and wont smite you. on the other hand, I am real and you should watch the fuck out
                hahahaha

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Is there an old thread, something like a "Post Your Food Thread" already?
                Yeah.

Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
                Nothing wrong with that. My Mom went out with friends the other night and my dad and I got a case of beer and a deep dish buffalo chicken pizza. It was a

grabbed 2 for good measure
                Photos being uploaded now.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Now that you guys are drinking I think I'll have a shower and pour a nice Jameson tall boy on the rocks.

Be back in a few.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Tacos were a success, but no matter how many I eat I am still hungry 20min later.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Jason,

The cars look immaculate, but the bikes really did it for me. Oh my god each and everyone is gorgeous.

Comment

• I want a new taaaaattttt
                        Polynesian style lol
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Jason why do you get to go to awesome places and shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Haole View Post
                            Tacos were a success, but no matter how many I eat I am still hungry 20min later.
                            Come with us to MFest. We regularly engage in taco-eating contests at Jack-In-The-Box, because we [rhymes with 'gate'] ourselves.

OJ's record is, I believe, 26 in a single sitting without standing up.

You won't be hungry when you're crying for mercy after eating 15 of them. I work with freaks.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Jason,

The cars look immaculate, but the bikes really did it for me. Oh my god each and everyone is gorgeous.
                              mmm. I loved the Ducati and the Honda.

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                              Jason why do you get to go to awesome places and shit
                              Because near my area. lol.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                hmmm.... UFC 144 in Japan, i think i want to go
                                I missed this last Saturday's.

Comment

Working...
                                X