been doing it since i woke up this morning
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• herro
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Im off guys, Catch you all tomorrow.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• i found an e30 M3 shell for sale 5k. would make a great daily beater with a SR in it or awesome parts car... so tempting.

Comment

• buy it

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              buy it
              that wouldnt be a good investment for me though haha. You should pick it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deltron View Post
                that wouldnt be a good investment for me though haha. You should pick it up!
                im thinking about it, i have the cash just laying around now that all my plans blew up in my face lol

Comment

• holy shit, lunchables for lunch. haven't had these in yeeaarrrss
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    holy shit, lunchables for lunch. haven't had these in yeeaarrrss
                    i had a dope ass burger for lunch. it rocked hard as fuck

Comment

• I just remembered, not to long ago my friend bought a black S14 for $3000 from some old lady. It had 70k miles on it. He put an RB20 in it. He buys like a several new upgrades for it everyday
                      Last edited by Drama; 08-12-2010, 04:17 PM.

Drama you are like god
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

i had a dope ass burger for lunch. it rocked hard as fuck
                        a lunchable cheeseburger? lol

Drama you are like god

Comment

I just remembered, not to long ago my friend bought a black S14 for $3000 from some old lady. It had 70k miles on it. He put an RB20 in it. He buys like a several new parts for it everyday
                          rb20 sucks

Comment

a lunchable cheeseburger? lol
                            haha nope. a big one with bacon, cheddar, and bbq sauce

Comment

rb20 sucks
                              why is that?

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              haha nope. a big one with bacon, cheddar, and bbq sauce
                              oooo, nice. I used to have a huge ass burger at jaxons with bacon. $20 for the burger, was definitely worth it though....until it got closed down the other day

Drama you are like god

Comment

why is that?

oooo, nice. I used to have a huge ass burger at jaxons with bacon. $20 for the burger, was definitely worth it though....until it got closed down the other day
                                it has a bad oil delivery system. the pick ups are too small. it was the same design flaw that is found in the ca18 motors. thats one reason that both of those motors were abandoned by nissan back in the early 90s. even the 180sx started getting the sr instead of the ca that it originally came with.

Comment

Working...
                                X