X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was about to demand pics, then refreshed. Looking good.

Originally posted by Jersh
    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Shit is slammed.
      Those are 16s btw.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Do you have any undercarriage pics? I wanna see the gap underneath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7033/6697372521_eac3f657ae_b.jpg[/ig]
          looks good K, now you just need some wheels and tires....I happen to have some tires for sale.....
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            Hope you don't die.
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t1hNYN7R0Y"]Before The Hangmans Noose - Devildriver - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Do you have any undercarriage pics? I wanna see the gap underneath.
              I don't yet. I'll take some tomorrow.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Dropped my Car off at the bodyshop. Time to bare Metal it and pull the windows and spray it.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Just got some Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, and some dope beer.
                  gonna be a good night

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    Dropped my Car off at the bodyshop. Time to bare Metal it and pull the windows and spray it.
                    Gonna get some air brushed portraits?
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Just got some Starbucks pumpkin spice latte, and some dope beer.
                      gonna be a good night
                      I'm drinking rum and coke right now. Waiting for the Pats to get Tebowed and trying to figure out if I'm going to do a NA-T SC300 or 1J Cressida.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Cressida
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• sure everyone has seen it but still cool
                          [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0V71sGoxA"]Motorcycle vs. Car Drift Battle 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Jesus fucking Christ, I'm fucking tired of people saying "Tebowed" and "Tebow Time" with out prater and his receivers he wouldn't be shit. Fuck, he's awful.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              I'm drinking rum and coke right now. Waiting for the Pats to get Tebowed and trying to figure out if I'm going to do a NA-T SC300 or 1J Cressida.
                              The beer I got would blow your mind

Comment

• I hope Tebow looses

Comment

Working...
                                X