This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God damn.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2MZUJNNx3k"]Touareg W12 twin turbo testing, RWD mode - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• ^Want.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• That video never gets old

Comment

• Sup

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• holy shit that leaves some nice lines

Comment

• Lightroom 4 beta being downloaded. I wonder if its any good. Anyone use LR?

Comment

• Never heard of it, lol. Is it something I should mess with, since I mess with Pshop?

Comment

• As far as I know its just a more in depth color/lighting/shadows editor. Ill find out in a few minutes here

Comment

• I don't mess with Pshop as much anymore, and I was gonna download CS5 since I have CS4 but it still does its job.

Comment

• interesting
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        Looks good. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the different race variations that are bound to be created.

///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Looks good. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the different race variations that are bound to be created.

[IMG]http://www.topgear.com/uk/assets/cms/3d752ccf-5fb9-4965-9a72-3bdf18becd5e/670x377Image.jpg?p=120113_03:46[/IG]
                          even if there aren't any straight from the factory it appears that this car is going to have a huge aftermarket support.

Comment

even if there aren't any straight from the factory it appears that this car is going to have a huge aftermarket support.
                            Without a doubt. I feel like there will be a much bigger aftermarket following for this than what the Genesis has.
                            ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                              Without a doubt. I feel like there will be a much bigger aftermarket following for this than what the Genesis has.
                              Hopefully it sells really well, and spawns a a little revolution

Comment

Hopefully it sells really well, and spawns a a little revolution
                                I think it will do pretty well, but not great just due to it's lack of power from the factory. Like we said though, that can easily be taken care of because it will have so much support.

And it will do much better than the Genesis now that it look terrible...

///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X