This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
    I cant wait till gt5 though. Ima be doing a lot of night-time cruising on freeways and shit with 16 people. its gonna be fun. supposedly they're supposed to have customization so we'll see what happens.
    They better... or ima rage at the tv.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      They better... or ima rage at the tv.
      i know right. but they're supposed to have like 1000+ cars? or something like that and like 500-800 tracks?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• wasnt that shit supposed to come out a year or two ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          wasnt that shit supposed to come out a year or two ago?
          yea but its coming out this november now. gonna be soooo worth it

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            i know right. but they're supposed to have like 1000+ cars? or something like that and like 500-800 tracks?

They could have 20 cars, aslong as they are the good ones

Better be able to modify though, And I can only pray the driving quality is awesome...

Comment

• it is awesome. I tried it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• They better have changed the noise of tyres screeching. It's been the same in like every game, sounds like some is strangling a cat !

Comment

• Im blaming you if I buy it and its shit.

Comment

• hahahah ok. I'll be cruising around with my 180 type-x on the freeway at night

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I can't wait for gt5. I will have to bring my ps3 to school when that comes out.

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• hell yea dude lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• I dont know what car Ill be in, but it will be sideways...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I dont know what car Ill be in, but it will be sideways...
                            Sean Davidson Likes This.

04' 350z
                            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                              I can't wait for gt5. I will have to bring my ps3 to school when that comes out.
                              yeah instead of buying an xbox i think im gonna get a Ps3 late october just fo' GT5.

>my face when playing GT5 prologue

Comment

• watching seinfeld at work = win
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X