X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP has definitely benefitted from being here. Not sure about Volgas, adams rotors or hre. However. And of course I go to class and leave my pen in my room -_-
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i guess status a little bit, but i still can't really recall anyone posting on here with their seats. don't really check the showroom much anymore though.

i don't see most sw kids dropping 5k+ on a set of vip's though. only reason i didn't throw rotiform in there is because of their shitty cast line.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        A 2.0T was at my friend's shop last night. Ticked like a diesel due to the direct injection, had a vacuum problem, and the idle kept changing. This car had 30k on it.

Fuck that. There are so many motors that would still run just as hard (if not harder) and wouldn't break every time you looked at the gas pedal.

Nailed it.
        2.0Ts tick from the factory. That's normal. But god damn were those early motors riddled with issues. Change the Cam followers with your oil.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• alot of it is just being associated with the in crowd.

lots of subconscious marketing in this biz

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• This year's Sports Illustrated Day-by-day Calendar is the worst yet.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
            you sir, win this battle.
            “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              i guess status a little bit, but i still can't really recall anyone posting on here with their seats. don't really check the showroom much anymore though.

i don't see most sw kids dropping 5k+ on a set of vip's though. only reason i didn't throw rotiform in there is because of their shitty cast line.
              Their cast wheels are the only wheels I'd buy from them. Their 3 pc wheels are shit.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                This year's Sports Illustrated Day-by-day Calendar is the worst yet.
                2012 and still receiving printed media

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Their cast wheels are the only wheels I'd buy from them. Their 3 pc wheels are shit.
                  all their wheels are reps so i lump them in the same category as rota.

with slightly better quality

Comment

2.0Ts tick from the factory. That's normal. But god damn were those early motors riddled with issues. Change the Cam followers with your oil.
                    No joke. A friend of mine has 35k on his GTI, the cam followers went and took the rest of the motor with it. Needless to say the car has had a hard life, but what the fuck.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    alot of it is just being associated with the in crowd.

lots of subconscious marketing in this biz
                    Does that make them scenefags?
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I think the nue is the only design they have that isn't a rep. But then again 5 spoke wheels aren't exactly hard to make. I won't lie. I'd run a staggered set of concave cast nues. But that's it.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I think the nue is the only design they have that isn't a rep. But then again 5 spoke wheels aren't exactly hard to make. I won't lie. I'd run a staggered set of concave cast nues. But that's it.
                        NUE = RUF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          2012 and still receiving printed media
                          It's in the Stocking every Christmas.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                          you sir, win this battle.
                          “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Ahhh yes. I felt like I was wrong. I'd still run them though lol.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• and like with every other rep, the original looks one million times better

Comment

• Agreed
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X