This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    those are my thoughts. i might just post a thread. i now i will just rage with 9/10 posts telling me to get st's. i understand they are a good budget coilover, however idgaf.

and after watching that fortune auto video...rebuildable custom valved coils for under 1k? they need to make some for b5.
    STs ride like dick.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I prefer a stiffer ride, which I found B&G offered, but in terms of comfort H&R wins.
      well the BG's are adjustable so you can make them stiffer to your taste and they do perform well if youre driving hard but if you want a comfy ass ride with the frame on the ground id do HR.

B5's arent fast anyway so might as well be comfy

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

those are my thoughts. i might just post a thread. i now i will just rage with 9/10 posts telling me to get st's. i understand they are a good budget coilover, however idgaf.

and after watching that fortune auto video...rebuildable custom valved coils for under 1k? they need to make some for b5.
        we get charged a euro tax man, they use the same valving machines and dynos as AST, all parts made in japan and assembled in the us and yet they are that cheap.

gotta love the jdm fanboys flooding the market

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Audi's lol
          don't you have an e28 on cut springs and an e46 on racelands?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          I prefer a stiffer ride, which I found B&G offered, but in terms of comfort H&R wins.
          word. i bought a set of h&r to replace my konis but went with bags before i installed them lol

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          STs ride like dick.
          meh, for 700 bucks you get a set of kw k1's that would cost 1200, with a 5 year warranty. definitely not bad for a budget coilover. way better than any vmaxx shit or anything else in that price range.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            well the BG's are adjustable so you can make them stiffer to your taste and they do perform well if youre driving hard but if you want a comfy ass ride with the frame on the ground id do HR.

B5's arent fast anyway so might as well be comfy
            I don't disagree, I was just saying based on personal preference.

B5's are slow as shit, and IMO not a real performance chassis so if you prefer the comfier ride. H&R for sure.

I can't wait for my car to be fucking low. This stock height bullshit is so dumb.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

don't you have an e28 on cut springs and an e46 on racelands?

word. i bought a set of h&r to replace my konis but went with bags before i installed them lol

meh, for 700 bucks you get a set of kw k1's that would cost 1200, with a 5 year warranty. definitely not bad for a budget coilover. way better than any vmaxx shit or anything else in that price range.
              Personally, and I'm going to get flamed to hell for this, but whatever, I think racelands ride better than STs. STs ride like fucking shit.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Bish I wasn't talking suspension :P....Audi in general sucks lulz.

I agree with Kelly
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• you crazy kielan

Comment

you crazy kielan
                    Meh. STs dumped are stupid awful.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i will say they have similar specs but the overall quality of the coilover is light years ahead of RL

Comment

• kelly likes a "stiff ride"
                        cars and stuff

Comment

i will say they have similar specs but the overall quality of the coilover is light years ahead of RL
                          Oh no doubt, but in terms of ride quality, there is no way in fuck you'd get me to pay 800 for those coils.

It is for that reason that I will only ever, BC, B&G, and Broadways. Fuck everything else.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Personally, and I'm going to get flamed to hell for this, but whatever, I think racelands ride better than STs. STs ride like fucking shit.
                            maybe, i've never ridden in a car with either. however, on a quality level...

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Bish I wasn't talking suspension :P....Audi in general sucks lulz.

I agree with Kelly
                            i would appreciate your opinion if you knew even a little bit about what you are talking about, however you seem like a scene fag that is only here for edick points. i've owned a few bmw's a couple vw's, and an audi. i like the audi more than everything except my e21.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            you crazy kielan

Comment

maybe, i've never ridden in a car with either. however, on a quality level...

i would appreciate your opinion if you knew even a little bit about what you are talking about, however you seem like a scene fag that is only here for edick points. i've owned a few bmw's a couple vw's, and an audi. i like the audi more than everything except my e21.

Dawg bro dude, my scene points be like mad high, yo.
                              And my edick is 14 inches, flaccid.

But yeah Audi's blow....my friends mom has a 2010 A4 and they already had to replace the the water pump and the fan at 10,000 miles. She told them it burns oil like crazy and they said its normal to top it off every 1k miles lol

And my friend has a slammed B5/S4 that has boost leaks ALL the time, even after he replaced everything lol
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I like how B5s look, but after driving a few I must say that I genuinely prefer BMWs of the same period. Audis as a whole don't have nearly as much feel as BMWs do I find.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X