X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That bitch has a damn nice car.

Comment

• Paul's car is fucking rad, and Ultra lows + B5 is pretty much the only way to go. They ride incredibly well, and go so low.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• B5 a/s4s are by far my favorite audis. such a classic look

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          if you had to guess what kind of asian does she look like? im kinda crushing on that skin tone hahah

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Paul's car is fucking rad, and Ultra lows + B5 is pretty much the only way to go. They ride incredibly well, and go so low.

[img]http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5291/5544528616_58db545b29_b.jpg[/ig]
          the cars is waaaaaayyyy lower now and rides the exactly the same.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Trying to find my more recent picture of it, that shot is 20 months old lol.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kinda miss this. No lie.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Trying to find my more recent picture of it, that shot is 20 months old lol.
                wow time fucking fliesssss.

he was bagged then back to static in that time.

tek has a ton of pics and so does s.dobbins

he was in the dobbins calender every year along with the rest of the guys

Comment

• This one gives you a better idea, this was back in May, I'm pretty sure he's lowered it more since.

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• is it just me or are those wheels double staggered?

*edit must just be the first picture

and you think the ultra lows would be better than the rs2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      if you had to guess what kind of asian does she look like? im kinda crushing on that skin tone hahah
                      I-dunno-lol-jet.jpg

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• RS2s do ride incredibly well, I'd go as far to say best off the shelf coilover money can buy in terms of ride quality, but I'm not sure if they go low enough on the B5 platform?
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• nah 18x9.5 square believe.

hes tucking all around last time i saw.

Rs2's are nice too but i think the ultra lows ride nicer. ive never rode is a b5 with rs2's but i have with everything else and the HR rode better when mind boggling low in every application

its not by much and i dont wanna take awy from BG cause they are awesome but for MY money id do HR

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            RS2s do ride incredibly well, I'd go as far to say best off the shelf coilover money can buy in terms of ride quality, but I'm not sure if they go low enough on the B5 platform?
                            those are my thoughts. i might just post a thread. i now i will just rage with 9/10 posts telling me to get st's. i understand they are a good budget coilover, however idgaf.

and after watching that fortune auto video...rebuildable custom valved coils for under 1k? they need to make some for b5.

Comment

• Audi's lol
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                nah 18x9.5 square believe.

hes tucking all around last time i saw.

Rs2's are nice too but i think the ultra lows ride nicer. ive never rode is a b5 with rs2's but i have with everything else and the HR rode better when mind boggling low in every application
                                I prefer a stiffer ride, which I found B&G offered, but in terms of comfort H&R wins.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X