Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Sooo....new guy?
        Yes.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        "Technically"...

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• i **** coilover companies not giving real information on their products.

Comment

• so i was BSing with the secretary at fortune auto and it turns out she drives this

my face when she showed me the car

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              i **** coilover companies not giving real information on their products.
              youre talking to the wrong company brother, whats up?

Comment

• jazzy is she hot? Ill fucking be there in half an hour.
                cars and stuff

Comment

• id hit it, just cause of the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    i had it the other day and thought the same...id have a whopper or any McD burger before i got a souped up dollar burger from wendys
                    Yeah, the W is really unimpressive. Personally, I'd skip a burger from McD, BK, and Wendys and go straight for Hardees/Carl's Jr.

Fuck, now I'm hungry.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

so i was BSing with the secretary at fortune auto and it turns out she drives this

[IMG]http://www.fortune-auto.net/MeetAndGreet%2011.png[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.fortune-auto.net/IMG_6814.jpg[IMG]

my face when she showed me the car

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_g9ttRDSx8Q/TfP02MlRV5I/AAAAAAAAFig/A_WpCCEsY9k/s1600/lets-see-your-best-reaction-face.jpg[IMG]
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKUOB8MN4Kc"]Mr Burns - Excellent - YouTube[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Sup guiiiiise

So I'm at work an extra week cause my dad decided to pos pone his flight -__-
                        So struts next week now, fuck.

Although I gotta a sweet clean bumper from the junkyard yesterday and threw it on
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• well, in all honesty, i hope i don't have to buy any. the plan is for my friend to buy my works after his gram lights sell. and if that happens, i'm just going to save the money from that to go towards a house. and save up for a side project while dailying my current car.

however, if his wheels end up not selling, i'm just going to buy coils and slap the wheels on and call it a day. i just want something that while ride decently while on the ground, and the b5 community seems almost like it wouldn't be worth asking them as they would all just tell me to get st's. i was going to message you about your setups, but figured they would be out of my price range and didn't want to waste your time because i'm not even certain i would be getting them and **** my time wasted, so yeah. i don't plan on spending much on this car, because i want it to just be a low budget daily driver while i save for a real project. either a vip styled e38, or a swapped e34 or bavaria or some shit.

but i'm thinking around 12-1300ish and getting b&g rs2, or h&r ultra low.

Comment

• Bavaria would be awesome, or hell an e12 would be cool as well.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

i had it the other day and thought the same...id have a whopper or any McD burger before i got a souped up dollar burger from wendys

i thoroughly enjoyed the dollar burger comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                well, in all honesty, i hope i don't have to buy any. the plan is for my friend to buy my works after his gram lights sell. and if that happens, i'm just going to save the money from that to go towards a house. and save up for a side project while dailying my current car.

however, if his wheels end up not selling, i'm just going to buy coils and slap the wheels on and call it a day. i just want something that while ride decently while on the ground, and the b5 community seems almost like it wouldn't be worth asking them as they would all just tell me to get st's. i was going to message you about your setups, but figured they would be out of my price range and didn't want to waste your time because i'm not even certain i would be getting them and **** my time wasted, so yeah. i don't plan on spending much on this car, because i want it to just be a low budget daily driver while i save for a real project. either a vip styled e38, or a swapped e34 or bavaria or some shit.

but i'm thinking around 12-1300ish and getting b&g rs2, or h&r ultra low.
                                the only expensive option is the one off broadway static deals, everything else is 1000- 1300 depending on which spring you choose.

dude, i literally bs about cars ALL day. if you ever have a question or anything like that you would never be wasting my time man.

that said, i aint got no audi shit but i swear by ultra lows on b5's.

my buddy paul has them on his B5 on lm20's and they are straight amazing...kielan has pics, hopefuly he can chime in.

Comment

Working...
                                X