X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    Yo pascal

Yeah. And he came in throwing shit talk. You gotta eat shit before you can throw it back, just like any circle IRL
    true story. especially since there is a lot of staff that posts in here. cant come in being a dick right off the rip
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• sorry for your loss man

i never took any crap

yo dave how's life man?
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        sorry for your loss man

i never took any crap

yo dave how's life man?
        lol life sucks

Comment

• Hai, defInately

Well we about to have wife's bday party, alcohol and kinect, if your in the area stop by
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            Hai, defInately

Well we about to have wife's bday party, alcohol and kinect, if you are in the area stop by

corrected

life sucks again?

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
              My uncle just died, literally 2 hours ago.

Some motherfucker ran a stop sign and hit him while he was going 80km/h... He was on a hayabusa to.

Heavy days.
              That sucks dude.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              we run a very intense initiation around here. you gotta have thick skin to make it. some people are just faggots
              "Harden up"

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                corrected

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                  That sucks dude.

"Harden up"
                  bunch of stephans up in here

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                    My uncle just died, literally 2 hours ago.

Some motherfucker ran a stop sign and hit him while he was going 80km/h... He was on a hayabusa to.

Heavy days.
                    Shit, sorry to hear...

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    Lame. I still don't have live though so meh
                    Forza is the ultimate game to play offline to me, other than GTA. But with Live, COD is where its at. And Forza + GTA are just as fun online too...

Fuck I need Live.

Comment

• ran out of soco so i drank my girlfriend's dad's makers mark. then made some kick ass carne asada nachos. all in all successful night. hope i don't work tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        ran out of soco so i drank my girlfriend's dad's makers mark. then made some kick ass carne asada nachos. all in all successful night. hope i don't work tomorrow.
                        sounds like a win. makers is good shit

Comment

• gta > all

Comment

ran out of soco so i drank my girlfriend's dad's makers mark. then made some kick ass carne asada nachos. all in all successful night. hope i don't work tomorrow.
                            and if you have to work, dotn be a faggot about it. go in and do it half assed like every other hungover american

Comment

• yeah. not the biggest fan of makers mark, but it does the job. seems to lack flavor to me... pretty new to whiskey so fuck if i know.

but yeah 90% of the time i work from home anyway, so no big deal. i'll just go get a burger and a redbull and be good.

Comment

yeah. not the biggest fan of makers mark, but it does the job. seems to lack flavor to me... pretty new to whiskey so fuck if i know.

but yeah 90% of the time i work from home anyway, so no big deal. i'll just go get a burger and a redbull and be good.
                                makers is bourbon, so it has a differnet flavor than regular american whiskey. its a little sweet with some fire

edit - makers makes me wanna fight

Comment

Working...
                                X