X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing some MW3. Was supposed to do a leg workout but we got lazy as fuck lol. Lunges suck dick...

Comment

• You get fm4 yet??
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        pretty much what it boils down to. how fucking hard is it to make a proper thread. I have two PMs from that intercepter dude cause I yelled at him in a thread about making shity one pic threads over and over again
        Rage Friday!!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          Rage Friday!!
          HOLY FUCK ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna rage like a motherfucker
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

HOLY FUCK ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna rage like a motherfucker
            Did you ban that dcjordan guy?
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• My uncle just died, literally 2 hours ago.

Some motherfucker ran a stop sign and hit him while he was going 80km/h... He was on a hayabusa to.

Heavy days.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                Did you ban that dcjordan guy?
                nah, i think he just left cause we all **** him

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                  My uncle just died, literally 2 hours ago.

Some motherfucker ran a stop sign and hit him while he was going 80km/h... He was on a hayabusa to.

Heavy days.
                  shitty dude

Comment

nah, i think he just left cause we all **** him
                    Psh quitter, I'm 88% most of RT hates me but I stick around!

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                      My uncle just died, literally 2 hours ago.

Heavy days.
                      Sorry for your loss homie

Comment

• yo
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Psh quitter, I'm 88% most of RT hates me but I stick around!
                          we run a very intense initiation around here. you gotta have thick skin to make it. some people are just faggots

Comment

You get fm4 yet??
                            Nah, probably won't even buy it til it drops down.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              yo
                              Yo pascal

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              we run a very intense initiation around here. you gotta have thick skin to make it. some people are just faggots
                              Yeah. And he came in throwing shit talk. You gotta eat shit before you can throw it back, just like any circle IRL

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                Nah, probably won't even buy it til it drops down.
                                Lame. I still don't have live though so meh

Comment

Working...
                                X