X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh shit. do you have the aids?
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Yooo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
        It's all good. I lurk that fanpage sometimes when I'm bored.
        Um yeah... That's it

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Yooo.
        Sup coco
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

It's all good. I lurk that fanpage sometimes when I'm bored.
          I check the updates once in a while. its mostly just nutswingers on there, so I never go to the actual fanpage
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            oh shit. do you have the aids?
            im sure if I went to the dr, theyd tell me I was all sorts of broken

Comment

Um yeah... That's it

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              I check the updates once in a while. its mostly just nutswingers on there, so I never go to the actual fanpage
              FB comments are lame and most of S:N's writing is the same.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Yooo.
              Hey Coco

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• And this thread just died...

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

And this thread just died...
                  its been slow in here since i got home

Comment

• Bummer...where are all the Aussies/UK people!?

Comment

• my PM box is loaded up with what I assume are complaints from people about threads I closed. dotn feel like dealing with them

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        im sure if I went to the dr, theyd tell me I was all sorts of broken
                        You can do the easy aids test and ask a friend if they know anyone with aids. If they say no then your all good

Comment

Bummer...where are all the Aussies/UK people!?
                          yea, the aussies should be rolling in by now

Comment

You can do the easy aids test and ask a friend if they know anyone with aids. If they say no then your all good
                            I got 99 problems, but AIDS aint one

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              my PM box is loaded up with what I assume are complaints from people about threads I closed. dotn feel like dealing with them
                              "Y U no read rules!?"

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              yea, the aussies should be rolling in by now
                              In 3...2...1....

Comment

"Y U no read rules!?"

In 3...2...1....
                                pretty much what it boils down to. how fucking hard is it to make a proper thread. I have two PMs from that intercepter dude cause I yelled at him in a thread about making shity one pic threads over and over again

Comment

Working...
                                X