Clear All

• you are retarded.

this picture might help you out.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• might help if my proxy didnt block it
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• yea, its just the lighting making the lips look a little different in that pic on the e30
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• thanks guise. been buggin me for a few hours now. not that i have s:n on my FB or anything, that would be like cheating on S|W
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• dave, y u no fuck with the rust thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              dave, y u no fuck with the rust thread?
              I thought about it lol

Comment

• you need more alcohol aparently...

Comment

you need more alcohol aparently...
                  haha that could be it. im only on drink 2. and its probably my last for the night. this shit is just putting me to sleep. which is awesome cause ive only been sleeping like 10-15 hours a week lately

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    haha that could be it. im only on drink 2. and its probably my last for the night. this shit is just putting me to sleep. which is awesome cause ive only been sleeping like 10-15 hours a week lately
                    jesus that sucks. is that normal Dave sleep hours?

Comment

• That rust thread really rustled my jimmies

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• lol

this shit is odd,

side note, AMD has some nice looking spare tires

Comment

jesus that sucks. is that normal Dave sleep hours?
                          I dont sleep a lot as it is. my usual is like 4 hours a night depending. but for the last few months, some nights i only sleep for like 1-2 hours. its fucking miserable. like last week i woke up sunday at 8am and went to sleep weds at mightnight. slept for 2.5 hours. its been getting progressively worse

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            I dont sleep a lot as it is. my usual is like 4 hours a night depending. but for the last few months, some nights i only sleep for like 1-2 hours. its fucking miserable. like last week i woke up sunday at 8am and went to sleep weds at mightnight. slept for 2.5 hours. its been getting progressively worse
                            :/ you dont have health insurance? get some perscribed sleeping pills

Comment

:/ you dont have health insurance? get some perscribed sleeping pills
                              I havent been to a dr in 16 years or so hahaha. no insurance

Comment

thanks guise. been buggin me for a few hours now. not that i have s:n on my FB or anything, that would be like cheating on S|W
                                It's all good. I lurk that fanpage sometimes when I'm bored.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X